Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mark Henry blasts Joe Rogan over humiliating comments amid N-word controversy: 'It was not funny'

2023-06-08 15:52
WWE has recently been under fire from Joe Rogan for employing 'fake moves'
Mark Henry blasts Joe Rogan over humiliating comments amid N-word controversy: 'It was not funny'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: WWE has recently been under fire from Joe Rogan for employing "fake moves." Additionally, the podcaster said some offensive things about Jimmy Superfly Snuka, a legendary WWE wrestler. WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry criticized Rogan for his disparaging remarks regarding professional wrestling.

The UFC commentator allegedly used the term "ridiculous" to describe Snuka's splash technique and dubbed pro wrestling moves bogus. On the most recent 'Busted Open Radio' segment, Henry shared his thoughts. Rogan was challenged to a discussion, and "The World's Strongest Man" pushed the audience to support professional wrestling.

'It was not funny'

During the podcast, Henry stated, “He used the words ‘ridiculous’ as regards to [sic] Jimmy ‘Superfly’ Snuka’s splash. Jimmy is not here with us no more. And I took that really to heart as being ultra disrespectful. I guarantee there are a lot of fans of pro wrestling who will look at him differently after seeing what he said and all the negativity that came behind [the comments]. He’s a comedian, he might put it on the fact, ‘I’m a comedian, I was trying to be funny.’ Well, you’re not a good comedian because it was not funny.”

The MMA community's disparagement of pro wrestling, according to Henry, is motivated by a desire for attention. The AEW announcer continued by claiming that Joe Rogan lacked the right to criticize anyone because he had never reached the pinnacle of his sport. He came to the conclusion that Rogan had demonstrated a lack of respect and a reluctance to gain knowledge about the pro wrestling business.

The N-word controversy

Joe Rogan found himself in hot water after receiving criticism for his excessive use of the n-word. The first to address the situation was India Arie, who said on Instagram that the comments were offensive. On his podcast, 'The Joe Rogan Experience', Rogan frequently used the n-word, as if it were a habit.

Following the complaint, Rogan expressed regret for using the phrase and referred to it as a "political hit job." Samuel L Jackson, a renowned actor, has not accepted his apology.

According to the actor, the word can only be used in the media if it makes sense given the situation and the plot. Its usage in any other circumstance is entirely unacceptable, he insisted.

“He is saying nobody understood the context when he said it, but he shouldn’t have said it. It’s not the context, dude — it’s that he was comfortable doing it. Say you’re sorry because you want to keep your money, but you were having fun, and you say you did it because it was entertaining,” he said.

Tags news epcelebs