Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate issues bold challenge to Bradley Martyn following his victory over Sneako in sparring match, trolls dub Top G 'clouter'

2023-09-25 14:45
Andrew Tate's fans are convinced Top G can beat Bradley Martyn easily
Andrew Tate issues bold challenge to Bradley Martyn following his victory over Sneako in sparring match, trolls dub Top G 'clouter'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Controversial influencer Andrew Tate recently used X (formerly known as Twitter) to issue a public challenge to American YouTuber Bradley Martyn.

Tate has a history of openly challenging celebrities and fighters to matches.

One such notable incident involved Andrew Tate's desire to challenge YouTuber True Geordie due to Geordie's comments about Tate's religion and insensitive jokes made about him.

Andrew Tate challenges Bradley Martyn to spar with him

In a recent video shared by the X user @MMAUncensored with the caption, "BRADLEY MARTYN JUST DROPPED SNEAKO IN SPARRING 😳", Martyn showcased his sparring skills against the former YouTuber, Sneako.

What piqued the interest of fans was the fact that Sneako isn't particularly known for his physique.

Martyn effortlessly outperformed Sneako in their sparring session, and the clip went viral on X. It even managed to capture the attention of Tate.

Upon witnessing Martyn's domination over Sneako, Tate couldn't resist the urge to throw down a challenge of his own.

He boldly suggested that Martyn should test his sparring skills against him.

Tate wrote, "Try me."

Andrew Tate's fans assert that Top G would 'smoke' Bradley Martyn

In the wake of Tate's bold challenge to Martyn, numerous users came forward to share their opinions regarding Tate's declaration.

One user wrote, "Clouter." Another claimed, "The king is back." A user stated, "You would smoke him."

A user commented, "You need to teach sneako next time he’s hangs out with you! I wish I could be there we can spar all day!!"

Another wrote, "I was like this suppose to be impressive? Bradley Martin drops sneako . I know some girls that’ll drop sneako , me too prolly but let’s just be real here 🤣🤣 if Bradley can drop Tate that’s worth a headline."

Tags news