Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul’s WWE SummerSlam match in jeopardy: ‘I wanna show him who the better athlete is’

2023-07-24 15:50
For the unversed, Jake Paul's next fight will coincide with SummerSlam 2023
Logan Paul’s WWE SummerSlam match in jeopardy: ‘I wanna show him who the better athlete is’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: The SummerSlam match is being built up in the current Logan Paul WWE storyline. The internet sensation has consequently made a special appeal to individuals in positions of power who might have an impact on the planning of the Summer's Biggest Party. The request makes reference to his brother Jake Paul.

For the unversed, Jake Paul's subsequent match will take place during SummerSlam 2023. The 26-year-old star will compete against UFC veteran Nate Diaz in Dallas, Texas. Logan reportedly begged WWE to let him and Ricochet start SummerSlam so he could leave early and go with his brother to the ring for his fight.

‘I wanna show him who the better athlete is’

Logan recently said on 'Impaulsive' podcast that he was excited to compete against the former Intercontinental Champion at the Summer's Biggest Party. The Maverick believes he wants to outperform one of the most athletically gifted wrestlers in the WWE.

“I would consider myself also extremely athletic in the WWE, and a part of me wants to, I wanna show him who the better athlete is, I wanna out-athlete the athlete in the WWE. I think we could have one of the most physically spectacular phenomenon shows of all time. I would love to absolutely melt the house down with Ricochet,” he said.

Following a botched spot during the Men's Money in the Bank ladder match, the seeds for the feud were planted. After the contest, a backstage scene was taped when the two WWE stars were seen punching one another.

All you need to know about Logan Paul vs Ricochet

On Monday, July 24, Logan and Ricohet will square off once more after their recent RAW confrontation. The WWE crowd and the wrestling company were in awe of Paul's incredible MITB performance. Paul appears to be the center of attention as he prepares for the SummerSlam tournament. He can use this to recover from the severe wounds he sustained in the ladder battle.

WWE will likely confirm their SummerSlam match after their confrontation on the red brand this Monday. The company has already announced several big matches for the event. Summerslam 2023 takes place at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan, on August 5.