Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle turns heads at ESPY 2023 awards as she walks red carpet with boyfriend Braxton Berrios: 'Can't stop watching'

2023-07-13 19:25
Earle wore a stunning strapless black leather dress, complemented by a pair of sleek black heels
Alix Earle turns heads at ESPY 2023 awards as she walks red carpet with boyfriend Braxton Berrios: 'Can't stop watching'

FLORIDA, MIAMI: In a captivating display of newfound love, Alix Earle, a prominent TikTok star, and Braxton Berrios, the talented Miami Dolphins wide receiver, graced the red carpet together at the 2023 ESPYs in Los Angeles. Their public appearance came just weeks after Berrios openly discussed his recent breakup from long-time girlfriend Sophia Culpo, making their debut all the more enticing.

Stepping into the Dolby Theatre, Berrios exuded charm in a gorgeous pastel-shade suit, catching the eyes of onlookers and photographers alike. Meanwhile, Earle walked in in a stunning strapless black leather dress, complemented by a pair of sleek black heels.

Alix Earle turns heads at ESPY 2023 awards

Earlier that day, Earle, the TikTok maven, treated her 5.5 million followers to an exclusive behind-the-scenes of her ESPYs prep. In a minute-long TikTok video titled "GRWM ESPYs" (Get Ready With Me ESPYs), Earle can be seen seated in the makeup chair, surrounded by a dedicated team working on her hair and makeup. Amidst that, she chugs an energy drink, jokingly explaining to her fans that she will need the boost as she and Braxton Berrios have plans to attend an after-party following the awards show. She then casually reveals a potential hurdle: the couple has a flight booked for 6 am the following day, and there is a chance they may miss it.

Earle made a bold and glamorous statement in a captivating strapless black leather dress that accentuated her figure, flawlessly paired with black Steve Madden square-toe heels, adding an extra touch of elegance to her ensemble. She opted for mismatched metal earrings that complemented her look.

Earle then showed off the final look at the end of the video, which she captioned, "Wait until you guys see the FINAL LOOK OMGGGG .. think my fav ever #espys #grwm."

@alixearle Wait until you guys see the FINAL LOOK OMGGG .. i think my fav ever #espys #grwm ♬ original sound - alix earle

'I can’t stop watching'

One user wrote, "I can’t stop watching" while another user wrote, "This look on you.. insane." Another user commented, "SO SLAY." The fourth user commented, "Wait the mismatched metal earrings…LOVE". Another user wrote, "Sooo good". "This is my most favorite look you’ve ever done omg you look AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG," said the other.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news