Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle says she misses her bangs as she posts pics of New York Fashion Week look, fans say ‘it looks so good’

2023-09-17 13:23
Alix Earle also showed the behind-the-scenes of New York Fashion Week as she took out her hair extensions post-event
Alix Earle says she misses her bangs as she posts pics of New York Fashion Week look, fans say ‘it looks so good’

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Popular TokTok star Alix Ashley Earle, simply known as Alix Earle, has always been praised for her impeccable sense of fashion.

Tiktok’s Get Ready With Me queen recently rocked a look with bangs at New York Fashion Week, and it seems like she is missing them.

Alix Earle seems obsessed with her bangs

In one of her recent Instagram posts, Earle posted a carousel post with four pictures, which she captioned, "Missing the bayangs."

Three pictures showed her flaunting the look in a front open skirt and matching top. She also included one picture showing her bangs on the floor. Earle paired the look with black-colored, below-the-knee boots.

Earlier, Earle hilariously proved how alike she is to her followers as she posted about a relatable nighttime routine during New York Fashion Week.

She rocked bangs and blonde extensions down to her waist for the Dion Lee Spring/Summer 2024 show which was held on September 11.

In an Instagram post, she however decided to share an image of her hair’s condition after removing the beautiful extension. In the post, captioned, "Before and after," she first showed off a selfie of her perfectly straightened locks and curtain bangs from the show.

In the after photo, Earle gave followers a glimpse of her messy hair.

However, the entertainment didn't end with just the Instagram post. Earle continued to delight her followers with a lively TikTok video.

In the video, a friend of hers hilariously grabbed her head and pulled at strands to remove the extensions.

"Apparently I'm supposed to use this spray to get these extensions out of my head that are glued in,” Earle explained to fans while using an extension release product, per US Magazine.

Earle then finished removing the rest of the hair, while telling, “The only thing left in my head is the bangs and I kind of want to keep them! I think I should cut bangs for real.”

However, she quickly parted with the fringe and removed them. “Here’s my hair,” she said while posing with her locks straightened on the top and wavy underneath.

Fans react to Alix Earle's picture

Fans were too obsessed with Earle's bangs. A user wrote, "LOVED THE BANGS". A second user wrote, "Obsessed w thebangs".

Another person commented, saying, "Ohhhh so HOT!!!". A fourth person said, "Street style cool katttt x".

Another person, copying her caption, stated, "Need the bayannngggg," while a sixth wrote, "Pls do this fr it looks so good."

Tags news