Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves let son Levi join social media on 15th birthday: 'He has a great story to tell'

2023-07-08 04:18
Levi introduced himself in his very first post on Instagram where he plans to discuss surfing, fashion and family
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves let son Levi join social media on 15th birthday: 'He has a great story to tell'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves McConaughey let their son Levi join social media on his 15th birthday. This is certainly a unique way to celebrate the couple's eldest son's special occasion as they revealed to the teen that he finally has their consent to join social media.

Matthew and Camila shared a video on Instagram in a joint post on Friday, July 8, where they appeared together and began the clip by wishing, "Happy Birthday Levi Alves McConaughey." While being awed at his son for turning 15, the 'Interstellar' actor said his wife is "a little nervous today about one of the gifts we are giving you." "I am, I'm a little nervous," said the Brazilian model and mother-of-three. Camila also shares 10-year-old Livingston and 13-year-old Vida with the Oscar winner.

'We are allowing you Levi, today on your 15th birthday'

"We are allowing you Levi, today on your 15th birthday, to join the social media universe," McConaughey disclosed. "We've been talking about this for a long time," Camila, 41, acknowledged. "Preparing for it, talking about it for three years now." The power couple shared their full faith that their son "knows who he is," with McConaughey adding, "He knows where he's going. I think he can handle it. He has a great story to tell, to share," reported People.

Levi's first Instagram post

Levi introduced himself in his very first post to his Instagram where planned to discuss surfing, fashion and family. "Hi, I'm Levi," he said while a photomontage of moments from his life started to play along with his father's iconic quote from the movie 'Dazed and Confused' in the background. "Let me tell you this, the older you do get, the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow," McConaughey says as Levi can be seen swimming, surfing, snowboarding, playing with cameras and guitars. "You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N."

"I want to let all of y'all know you're getting a very cool and respectful young man, Levi McConaughey coming at you, and I hope you can all do your best to treat him the same way. Levi, enjoy the adventure, sharing your story and expressing yourself and exchanging with the people out there."

Levi, who is known for his daring spirit, will now post on TikTok and Instagram. The 53-year-old actor posted a photo where Levi stood beside his neon-green surfboard as he proudly boasted some of his surfing injuries. "Surf souvenirs", the Dallas Buyers Club actor wrote next to the post of his son's back covered with bruises and bandages.

Tags news