Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet thanks 'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough for 'beautiful' message in emotional Thanksgiving post

2023-11-24 11:55
Scarborough shared a video where he briefly spoke about the absence of his parents, and shed light on “a day of gratitude”
Internet thanks 'Morning Joe' host Joe Scarborough for 'beautiful' message in emotional Thanksgiving post

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough has taken to Instagram to express gratitude this Thanksgiving with a small anecdote from his personal life, and an emotional message for his fans and followers on the social media platform.

Scarborough shared a video where he briefly spoke about the absence of his parents, and shed light on “a day of gratitude.”

As the ‘Morning Joe’ host shared a message to his followers on Instagram, they rushed to the comment section to thank him for the same.

Joe Scarborough shares an example this Thanksgiving

‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough shared a video of himself on Instagram where he wished everyone on Thanksgiving, and wrote in the caption, "Happy Thanksgiving. What are you most grateful for today?"

In the video, Scarborough shared a story about a friend, “Happy Thanksgiving. You know, a few weeks back, a friend Gene Robinson lost his extraordinary wife, Avis. One night when Mika and I were talking to Gene, he said, ‘You know guys, as heartbreaking as this is to me, and to our family, I am just so grateful for all the years I had with this unbelievable woman.’”

“What an example that is for all of us on this Thanksgiving day,” said Scarborough.

He continued, “I’m going to be missing my parents again this Thanksgiving, but around the table, I will see them not only in the faces of my children but also I will feel them in my heart.”

He further added, “They’re with me every day, just like I know there are so many people who have affected and shaped your lives, who are with you every day, whether they are in your presence or not. And I hope you, and your family, whoever else you’re with today on Thanksgiving have a wonderful day.”

“A day of gratitude, a day of Thanksgiving, and a day of love. And maybe, just maybe we can hold off any talk of politics, until Monday morning. Have a great Thanksgiving,” concluded Scarborough.

Internet applauds ‘Morning Joe’ host Joe Scarborough for Thanksgiving message

On Instagram, fans and followers of Joe Scarborough flooded his comment section to express their thanks for the message shared by the ‘Morning Joe’ host.

One person commented, “Beautifully said (as always) Happiest Thanksgiving to you, Mika, and your families,” and another wrote, “Love you and Mika. Beautiful message.”

Fans also commented on how they are “grateful” for Scarborough and ‘Morning Joe.' One fan wrote, “I’m grateful for you, and your show. Happy Thanksgiving.”

A user commented, “Grateful for your show!”

“Thank you for this…‘round the table, I will see them’…blessings to all,” wrote one fan.

Another commented, “So nice! Thank you and enjoy yours as well!”

Tags news