Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Kody Brown the 'devil' of 'Sister Wives' Season 18? TLC star lashes out seeing wives leave polygamy

2023-08-21 09:18
'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown gets into a messy fight with Janelle Brown in Season 18, leading to unforeseen consequences
Is Kody Brown the 'devil' of 'Sister Wives' Season 18? TLC star lashes out seeing wives leave polygamy

MURRAY, UTAH: Kody Brown will be seen hitting rock bottom in 'Sister Wives' Season 18. Despite being in a tough place emotionally, the patriarch of the Brown family will try his best to keep his family from falling apart.

But, while doing so, will he become the devil in 'Sister Wives' Season 18? The star's harsh side comes out when he loses his mind trying hard to fix his family.

'Sister Wives' Season 18 will start with things getting tense between Christine and Kody Brown. Both will be seen discussing the reasons for the breakdown of their marriage.

Will Kody Brown be the 'devil' of 'Sister Wives' Season 18?

Yes, the star himself confessed in the trailer that he is about to showcase his hard side.

Seeing his sisterwives falling out of the polygamy structure will make Kody furious. Despite being angry about the situation, he will be seen trying hard to make things work between him and his wives.

However, it seems Chritine's exit has made the other wives question the dynamic as well. Therefore, one by one, we will see each of them giving reasons for why they want to quit polygamy.

Seeing this, Kody says in the trailer, "I worked so hard to do what was right and when you lose that, well, I should just be the devil I think I am now."

Kody Brown to lash out in 'Sister Wives' Season 18

Kody and Janelle are seen having a heated conversation in the trailer. Janelle is seen explaining what she thinks is lacking in their marriage.

Kody continues interrupting Janelle as he tries putting his side on the table. An irritated Janelle says, "Shut your mouth and let me talk to you for a minute."

Kody, who no longer seems to have the capacity to listen to anyone, lashes out saying, "No no no no no...I'm done listening to you." He then says "goodbye" and walks out of the room.

Who is 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown?

Kody Brown is the 54-year-old 'Sister Wives' patriarch. He was born into a polygamist family and followed the same lifestyle.

He met Meri Brown and married her in 1990. He then "spiritually" married Janelle in 1993 and Christine in 1994.

Later, Kody divorced Meri in 2014 in order to legally marry his fourth wife Robyn. But, as of now, none of his wives except Robyn is involved with him in the polyamorous marriage.

'Sister Wives' Season 18 will release on August 20 at 10 pm ET on TLC.