Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Anna Nicole Smith: You Don’t Know Me' plot: Here's what the Netflix docu is all about

2023-05-16 13:27
'An unflinching and humanizing examination of the life, death and secrets of Vickie Lynn Hogan aka Anna Nicole Smith,' the official synopsis reveals
'Anna Nicole Smith: You Don’t Know Me' plot: Here's what the Netflix docu is all about

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Netflix has been creating great documentaries lately. After 'Pamela: A Love Story' there is another title that is much awaited as it will bring light to the story of Anna Nicole Smith with the upcoming documentary, 'Anna Nicole Smith: You Don't Know Me'. The documentary is all set to be released on 16 May 2023 at 03:00 am ET exclusively on Netflix.

The documentary promises to offer new insights and will dive deep into the story of the prototypical blonde beauty that the world hardly knew. The trailer of the documentary gives the audience a taste of the complex life of Anna, while exploring the relationships and struggles that shaped the star's life.

READ MORE:

'A big mistake': 'Lockwood & Co' fans left fuming after Netflix cancels supernatural show after one season

'Black Knight' Review: Netflix's post-apocalyptic thriller could dethrone 'Squid Game' as the ultimate streaming hit

What is 'Anna Nicole Smith: You Don't Know Me' about?

The official synopsis of the documentary reads, "An unflinching and humanizing examination of the life, death and secrets of Vickie Lynn Hogan, better known as model and actress Anna Nicole Smith." The official trailer for 'Anna Nicole Smith: You Don't Know Me' provides a glimpse into the documentary, showcasing some of the most personal interviews and unreleased footage, also revealing the hidden profundity of Anna Nicole Smith's life.

Trailer

The documentary is all set to release on May 16 exclusively on Netflix, till then take a look at the official trailer.