Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is DaBaby? Rapper was mercilessly trolled by fans for his 'short' height

2023-09-16 15:21
DaBaby is an American rapper who rose to fame with his debut album 'Baby on Baby'
How tall is DaBaby? Rapper was mercilessly trolled by fans for his 'short' height

Real NameJonathan Lyndale Kirk
Date of BirthDecember 22, 1991
Age31 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthCleveland, Ohio
Height5 ft 8 in (1.76 m) approx
Weight75 kg (165 lbs) approx
Net Worth$5 million
Marital StatusUnmarried
NationalityAmerican
Eye ColorDark Brown

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jonathan Lyndale Kirk, popularly known as DaBaby, stands tall at 5 feet 8 inches (1.76 m or 176 cm), according to The US Sun, and weighs in at 75 kg (165 lbs).

He is an American rapper who rose to fame with his debut album 'Baby on Baby', which included the Billboard Hot 100 top ten single 'Suge'. His second studio album 'Kirk' got at the top of the Billboard 200 in 2019.

DaBaby and Tory Lanez height comparison

Daystar Shemuel Shua Peterson, famously known as Tory Lanez, is a Canadian rapper, singer, and songwriter who is 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 m or 160 cm) tall and is 5 inches shorter than DaBaby.

The mixtape 'Conflicts of My Soul: The 416 Story', which was published in August 2013, brought him his first recognition.

The songs 'Say It' and 'Luv' from Lanez's debut studio album, 'I Told You' (2016), reached their highest points at number 23 and 19 on the Billboard Hot 100, respectively.

In June 2021, DaBaby and Megan Thee Stallion engaged in a back-and-forth discussion on social media concerning DaBaby's relationship with Tory Lanez. Megan had claimed that Lanez shot her in the feet in 2020.

This happened shortly after DaBaby's song 'Skat,' which also included Lanez, was released.

DaBaby tweeted, “Baby got enough problems of his own my ni**a, ion got nooooo reason to inherit the next MF problems. Y’all chasing a story y’all ain’t gone get. I’m out ni**as bidness while still successfully doing business.”

Later, Megan appeared to address the issue without mentioning DaBaby in her reply.

“Support me in private and publicly do something different…these industry men are very strange. This situation ain't no damn "beef" and I really wish people would stop down playing it like it's some internet s— for likes and retweets," she wrote on Twitter.

Internet trolls DaBaby for his height

The Internet has never shied away from trolling DaBaby for his height.

A fan tweeted, “The inches missing from Dababy’s height were added somewhere else.”

Another fan wrote, “@Dababy when you went against Meg your music went against our ears. Not only will your relevance continue to decrease but so will your height over the next 10 years. You clearance section bobble head.”

While the third fan added, “You think his height is what inspired his name "dababy"?” Another added, “All DaBaby height went straight to his p**is HOT DAMNNN."

One more fan added, “DaBaby’s nudes got leaked & whew chile....what he lack in the height, he packin in the pipe”.

Tags news