Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne was once featured in $4,200 Christian Siriano dress for dazzling Elle photoshoot: 'It was surreal'

2023-11-29 13:15
Olivia Dunne said, 'I was 10 or 11, and there were younger girls looking up to me and people starting to recognize me'
Olivia Dunne was once featured in $4,200 Christian Siriano dress for dazzling Elle photoshoot: 'It was surreal'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: The spotlight was on 21-year-old LSU standout Olivia Dunne, hailed as the 'Golden girl of sports,' when she graced the pages of French fashion magazine Elle in July.

Among her many remarkable features, one of the highlights was Dunne donning a stunning dress valued at $4200.

During the Elle photo session, the LSU gymnastics sensation was elegantly styled in an array of sophisticated outfits, complemented by an illuminating interview.

Recognized as one of America's most accomplished college athletes, Dunne's stellar achievements have propelled her to amass a following of millions on Instagram and TikTok.

When Olivia Dunne owned $4200 halter dress

Following her impactful presence in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in May, the LSU gymnast teamed up with Elle to expand her range of fashion expressions.

Photographer Silver Chang beautifully captured Olivia Dunne for the magazine, emphasizing her personality and sense of style, creating stunning visuals that showcased her in a new light.

During her Elle photoshoot, the LSU gymnast, who is romantically involved with former LSU pitcher Paul Skenes, sported a series of chic ensembles.

Among them, her standout look featured a white halter dress, a distinctive creation by Christian Siriano valued at $4,200, making it a defining piece amid her stylish collection.

Olivia embraced a minimalist approach to accessories, adorning herself solely with a ring from Van Cleef & Arpels.

Her choice reflected a preference for a subtle yet refined style, complemented by a minimal glam aesthetic and a voluminous blowout. The result was an overall sophisticated and chic vibe that exuded elegance.

In an interview with Hurrdat Sports, she said, “It was surreal. I got off the phone and I screamed immediately and I called my mom and I was in disbelief.”

Olivia Dunne’s first professional photo shoot and Instagram debut

In her interview with Elle magazine, Olivia Dunne opened up about her inaugural professional photo shoot experience and recounted her journey on Instagram.

Remarkably, Dunne ventured into the world of Instagram at the tender age of nine, just a year and a half after the platform's inception, marking the early beginnings of her social media journey.

Within a year, Olivia Dunne experienced her inaugural professional photo shoot, which took place on a podium—a swift and remarkable progression in her budding career at a young age.

She said, "I remember, I got my first professional pictures on a podium, and I was like, OMG these are awesome! I want more of this in my life!"

Dunne said, “I just knew this is something I wanted to do,” she continued. “I was 10 or 11, and there were younger girls looking up to me and people starting to recognize me. To be someone else’s role model meant the world to me.”

Tags news