Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Michael Grimm OK? 'AGT' Season 5 winner 'sedated' and in 'intensive care' amid mystery health problem

2023-06-07 12:16
Michael Grimm's wife Lucie shares emotional video and updates fans about 'AGT' Season 5 winner's health woes
Is Michael Grimm OK? 'AGT' Season 5 winner 'sedated' and in 'intensive care' amid mystery health problem

MERIDIAN, MISSISSIPPI: 'America's Got Talent' Season 5 winner Michael Grimm has been sedated and in intensive care after a mystery health issue. The singer's wife, Lucie Zolcerva-Grimm, recently took to her social media and revealed that Michael has been hospitalized since Memorial Day and remains unconscious, though he's finally breathing on his own again.

While sharing an update about Michael's health woes, Lucie also asked fans to spread supporting hands through donations. She also insisted fans to help the singer in other ways as she asked them to purchase Michael's music on any platform.

What happened to Michael Grimm?

'AGT' winner Michael is currently 'unconscious' and has been hospitalized since Memorial Day. The singer's cause of unconsciousness and the root of his health issue is not clear yet. The blues musician, who won season 5 of the talent show, is 'sedated and in intensive care' according to his wife Lucie. Unfortunately, Michael currently has 'no voice' and will need to undergo vocal chord repair because of the time he spent on a ventilator. Michael has been feeling unwell for a while but his mysterious illness came to light recently. Michael was having issues with a lack of energy and having difficulties finishing his recent performances.

Michael Grimm's wife Lucie shares his health update

Michael's wife Lucie shared an emotional video on Instagram to update fans on his condition. She said Michael 'remains unconscious' but is finally breathing on his own again. Lucie also shared that his health issues reached a 'boiling point last month' when Michael could 'barely walk' and could not lift his head, prompting her to take him to the emergency room. Lucie explained, "I rushed him to the ER because I thought something was wrong like he was having a stroke or something. That wasn't the case, luckily." However, Lucie noted that the situation become worse from there as his blood pressure dangerously shot up and he began 'talking gibberish.'

The singer's wife further revealed in the video, "Whatever was going on in his body from whatever, toxins I guess, they were going to his brain, he started talking gibberish.' Lucie added that Michael was rushed to the ICU where he currently remains. He was then put on a ventilator and was sedated. Lucie updated that the doctors have now taken him off the ventilator but he still remained sedated. Lucie noted that most of Michael's shows this month have been cancelled as he needs to 'return to a state of health' and undergo physical therapy due to being bedridden.

'Hoping for a speedy recovery Michael!'

Michael's fans took to the comment section of Lucie's video and penned well wishes. A social media user commented, "Oh Lucie I’m so very sorry. Please keep us posted. I’m glad you’re sharing with us, even if Michael gets mad!!! I’m glad he has you as an advocate. Much love to you both." Another user added, "We love you, Lucie. Please reach out if you need anything... even an ear to listen." "Hoping for a speedy recovery Michael!" penned another fan. Another follower noted, "Looking forward to his full recovery and to see him back doing what he does so well. He’s a good man and a gifted performer!" Another person said, "Lots of love from the Rabbens. We will be holding all good thoughts for his full recovery."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news