Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Trump dubs Kim Kardashian ‘most overrated celebrity’ but surprisingly boosts Kanye West

2023-11-16 20:52
Jonathan Karl claims in his book that Donald Trump asked Kim Kardashian to invite football stars to the White House
Trump dubs Kim Kardashian ‘most overrated celebrity’ but surprisingly boosts Kanye West

WASHINGTON, DC: In a latest irate social media post, former President Donald Trump called Kim Kardashian the “world's most overrated celebrity” in reference to a recently published book about the former president.

Trump criticized the book 'Tired of Winning' by ABC's Jonathan Karl, claiming that the former president had requested the reality TV star to utilize her fame to get football players to visit the White House after Kim Kardashian encouraged him to release more prisoners.

In his tirade on his social media platform Truth Social, the former president decided to take on Kardashian instead of bashing his 2024 rivals and public officials in his New York civil fraud case, as per The Independent.

The former president did concede, though, that he assisted "with prisoner commutation," but "only if deserving, and much more so for Kanye West than for Kim, who probably voted for Crooked Joe Biden."

Donald Trump called Jonathan Karl a 'failed ABC fake news reporter'

Trump's criticism stems from the fact that the reality star turned to her fame to persuade the then-president to shorten some prison terms, as Jonathan Karl details in his new book, 'Tired of Winning: Donald Trump and the End of the Grand Old Party'.

Karl, an ABC News journalist, reports that Kardashian visited the White House several times when Trump was president to push for changes to the criminal justice system.

Furthermore, he claims that Kardashian was asked by Trump to invite football players, with whom she was friends, to the White House.

Trump called Karl a "failed ABC Fake News reporter" in a post on Truth Social, saying that he "works sooo hard, but has sooo little talent."

Trump wrote in his Truth Social rant, "In the "book" he has the World's most overrated celebrity, Kim Kardashian, supposedly telling me that she 'would leverage her celebrity to get football stars to come to the White House.' "

"If I would commute the sentences of various prisoners. This story is Fake News in that she would be the last person I asked to get football players," Trump added.

Then, Trump declared with pride that he was home to "many teams from all sports and leagues, in the White House."

Kanye West and Donald Trump have a well-established connection

In addition, Trump acknowledged that he had assisted in the remission of sentences of prisoners "But only if deserving, and much more so for Kanye West than for Kim, who probably voted for Crooked Joe Biden, and look at the mess our Country is in now."

Trump and Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, the ex-husband of Kim Kardashian, have a well-established connection.

Ye also supposedly urged Trump to be his running mate in 2024—a contest that he has seemingly abandoned—and visited with Trump at the White House during his presidency.

In 2022, Ye also reportedly went to an infamous meal at Mar-a-Lago with Trump and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

Internet in splits following Donald Trump's statement

Social media users took to X (formerly Twitter) to make fun of Trump's bashing of Kim K and his supposed connection to Ye.

One X user mocked and said, "How Ironic... I've often considered Trump to be the most highly overrated "celebrity". I mean, sh!t, he was much more entertaining when Johnny Carson kept using him as punch-lines in his nightly monologue. That "apprentice" crap was unwatchably boring!"

A second one echoed, "Of Couse, Ivanka Trump & Kim are best Buddies, However, Trump doesn't know this, nor does he care, this must mean Ivanka is "Overrated" as well."

"Takes a World’s most overrated celebrity to recognize one," another user snarked.

One more quipped, "He forgot that the most overrated celebrity stares out of the mirror every day when he puts his hair on."

Another one added, "Trump is in the same boat as Kim…another overrated celebrity who has overstayed his welcome"

"Well, i can agree with him on one thing except I wouldve called her "the most useless" celebrity," agreed another one.

Tags news