Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Love Island USA' star Anna feels betrayed as she overhears Leo and Kassy flirting, fans say 'karma's a b***h'

2023-07-28 12:57
'Love Island USA' Season 5 islanders Kassy Castillo and Leo Dionicio reignite their romantic spark after they share a hug by the pool
'Love Island USA' star Anna feels betrayed as she overhears Leo and Kassy flirting, fans say 'karma's a b***h'

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 islander Kassy Castillo decided to reignite the romantic spark between her and Leo Dionicio after they shared a hug by the poolside. However, the move left Anna Kurdys disappointed but the viewers did not share the same reaction. For the unversed, Anna stole Leo when he was building a connection with Kassy.

When Anna overheard Kassy and Leo flirting, she thought two of her close friends at the villa had betrayed her. To worsen matters, the islanders also labeled Kassy's behavior as 'awful'. However, viewers countered that Kassy had treated her in the same way that Anna had in the past, claiming that 'karma is a b***h'.

Is Kassy trying to meddle in Anna and Leo's relationship?

In the latest episode, Kassy seductively approached Leo asking if he was free for a chat. He enthusiastically agreed and the pair have a very intimate moment confessing their shared attraction and feelings for each other. But unfortunately for Kassy, Anna overhears the conversation. Leo noted to Kassy, "I couldn't get you out of my head if I tried and that's like being so straightforward and it's just like I don't wanna like not to say anything if you go home.. so for me, I feel like I owe it to myself." He further confessed to Kassy, "I owe it to you to like have the clarity in knowing that." Leo added, "Everything about Anna is great there's not one bad thing I could ever see." However, Anna was on the other side of the wall and heard all the conversation. She admitted to other islanders, "I feel betrayed by two people that I really trust." Anna added, "I'm always like no Leo is my number 1 like if I were to leave it would be with him."

'Didn’t Anna do the exact same to Kassy?'

'Love Island USA' viewers took to Twitter and slammed Anna while citing her past controversial move. A viewer wrote, "Am I supposed to feel bad for anna? cuz that’s exactly what she did to kassy in the beginning." Another Twitter user said, "Didn’t Anna do the exact same to Kassy?? Karmas a b***h 😂." Another person tweeted, "I dont like Kassy BUT Anna did steal Leo from her lmao." Another social media user noted, "2nd off - ANNA y’all are not in a real relationship stop it !! You 🐍 your friend Kassy FIRST! How you mad she going after what she wanted & had from jump." Another user added, "I know Anna ain’t mad that Kassy is going back to Leo saying “that’s my friend” like miss ma’am you did the same thing lol." Another internet user penned, "Why is anna pretending she didn’t steal leo from kassy in the first place." Another critic stated, "Now Anna I don’t like Kassy even a little bit but you did pull the same shit when it was her and Leo and still never had a conversation with her regarding it so…turnabout is fair play 🤷🏽‍♀️."

'Love Island USA' Season 5 premiered on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, 2023. During premiere week, new episodes will be available to stream every day at 9 pm ET. Subsequently, new episodes will be released on Thursdays through Tuesdays on Peacock.