Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Elton John OK? Music legend hospitalized following a scary fall at his villa

2023-08-29 01:51
Elton John was rushed to the hospital in Monaco where he was checked by the orthopaedic department
Is Elton John OK? Music legend hospitalized following a scary fall at his villa

NICE, FRANCE: Elton John, the 76-year-old music legend is said to be fine after he had a scary fall at his villa in Nice, France, on Sunday night.

He was rushed to the hospital in Monaco where he was checked by the orthopaedic department.

He was discharged on Monday morning and is now back home and in good health, according to his representative.

How long was John Elton at the hospital?

In a statement released to Daily Mail, Elton spent a night at the hospital.

“We can confirm that following a slip yesterday at his home in the south of France, Elton visited the local hospital as a precautionary measure.

"Following checkups, he was immediately discharged this morning and is now back at home and in good health,” the representative said in a statement.

How many children does Elton John have?

Elton has been enjoying his summer in France with his husband David Furnish and their two sons, Zachary and Elijah, after finishing his Farewell 'Yellow Brick Road' tour in July.

The publication noted he was relaxing on his superyacht with some celebrity friends in St Tropez on August 22.

He also had dinner with Kevin Spacey in Nice earlier this month, after the actor was cleared of sex attacks on four men.

Has Elton John retired?

Elton John officially retired in July 2023, more than 50 years after making the last stop of his farewell 'Yellow Brick Tour' in Stockholm, Sweden.

"What a journey this tour has been and now we find ourselves at the end of it. Tonight is the final night," he wrote in an emotional post a day after the tour with the hashtag #EltonFarewellTour.

Though he has retired, he ruled out releasing new music in future.

How important is family for Elton John?

Elton John holds his family very close and it's for this that he retired from touring.

During his 2018 interview, John ascribed his retirement from the road to his desire to spend more time with his family, David Furnish, and two boys.

He has called his sons “the greatest gifts I have ever been given” and “my proudest achievements” in a letter he wrote for Time magazine on his 75th birthday.

He also told 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' in 2016 that having a family was something he never expected.

“If you’d had said to me ten years ago I’d be sitting on your show married to the man I love and have two beautiful children I would have said, ‘You put acid in my drink,’” he said.

Elton John's net worth

As of July 5, 2023, 'Rocketman's' net worth is $550 million, as per Celebrity Net Worth.

He has sold more than 300 million albums worldwide, as per the report makes him the fifth-bestselling music artist.

Behind Madonna, Michael Jackson, Elvis and The Beatles, he would make $80 million per year in a touring year.

He would also make $500,000 per night in Las Vegas. In1990s, he spent $2 million per month.

Besides, as per the CNB, he owns $100-200 million worth of art and has $50 million worth of real estate.

Tags news