Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro's NSFW advice on live TV wins viewers' hearts

2023-09-16 11:50
Ana Navarro shared a piece of advice on 'The View' as the panel discussed 'snooping' on your partner
'The View' host Ana Navarro's NSFW advice on live TV wins viewers' hearts

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: On Friday, September 15, in the absence of Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar took over as moderator, and introduced the ‘Hot Topics’ to her co-hosts Sunny Hostin, Sara Haines, Alyssa Farah Griffin, and Ana Navarro.

The conversation on 'The View' revolved around “When is it okay to snoop on your partner?”

While all the co-hosts had something to say on the matter, Navarro came in with some advice for the audience and the woman who was being discussed. Navarro asked her to, “buy something with batteries.”

‘The View’ co-hosts discuss snooping on your partner

Joy Behar introduced the topic to her co-hosts as she read her cue cards, “A woman posted online against her better judgment. Her female intuition led her to snoop into her boyfriend's phone. It was a big mistake because she found out all these awful things he's been writing about her.”

“She's boring. He doesn't like the sex. He's going to break up with her. Maybe it's not a good idea to snoop. What do think?” asked Behar to the panel.

Sunny Hostin was the first to respond, “You never snoop. I'd rather not know, and I also think if you're snooping, it's because you think something is wrong, so just be honest.”

Sara Haines also labeled the texts in question, “Pathetic, sad, and mean,” and Alyssa Farah Griffin chimed in and said, “In this case, I think it’s for the best that she did.”

Griffin also added that she would rather find out that she’s being “cheated on” than read texts about her boyfriend saying these things about her.

Ana Navarro chimes into the conversation

When Ana Navarro finally took centre stage she gained a huge round of applause from the audience, “She's waking up in the middle of the night. The only thing I wake up for is to pee, so she has some sort of inkling."

She continued, "But I'd rather find out while he's still my boyfriend. And drop him. Why am I going to waste my time on this guy?”

Navarro also added, “Mamma, read the phone, print those out, show them to him, and leave.”

After this Sunny Hostin explained what might be keeping the woman in the relationship since “he’s a perfect boyfriend under the sheets.”

Once again, Navarro clapped back with some more advice for the woman in question, “Oh, sweetheart, buy something with batteries. It will be better.”

Once again, Navarro's remark earned applause as Joy Behar called, “my little friend in the drawer.”