Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet shades Kylie Jenner as 'The Kardashians' star makes bombshell admission of secret boob job at 19: 'Let's act surprised'

2023-07-27 13:20
Kylie Jenner now acknowledges having a covert breast augmentation when she was a teenager, but she still wishes she had her 'beautiful' natural breasts
Internet shades Kylie Jenner as 'The Kardashians' star makes bombshell admission of secret boob job at 19: 'Let's act surprised'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: During the season 3 finale episode of 'The Kardashians,' Kylie Jenner reflected on her choice to get breast enlargement surgery when she was 19 years old. Fans, on the other hand, are not thrilled with her admission, claiming it is her attempt to "rewrite history."

After years of denial, Kylie is now speaking up about the work she's done. On this week's season finale of 'The Kardashians,' the 25-year-old cosmetics maven discusses rumors with her pal Anastasia "Stassie" Karanikolaou. Kylie dropped a bomb regarding her plastic surgery modifications after discussing the spreading rumor that she and Stassie were romantically linked after they were caught making out during the holidays. And the internet is having a field day, either mocking her or speculating further.

embed Instagram post

'You know I got my breasts done before Stormi'

Kylie is open about her sorrow over a previous cosmetic operation. 'The Kardashians' star recently revealed that she had breast enlargement surgery at the age of 19 in 2017, the year before she gave birth to Stormi, now 5, with Travis Scott.

"You know I got my breasts done before Stormi," she said to BFF Stassie in the July 27 episode of the Hulu series, "within six months of having Stormi—not thinking I would have a child when I was 20—like, they were still healing."

Kylie, now 25, enjoys her physique the way it was. "I had beautiful breasts, like natural tits," she went on to say. "Just gorgeous, perfect size, perfect everything. And I just wish, obviously, I never got them done, to begin with. I would recommend anyone who is thinking about it to wait until after children."

Kylie, who is also the mother of 17-month-old boy Aire, revealed that being a mother changed her outlook on self-love even more. "Obviously, I have a daughter," said the beauty entrepreneur. "I would be heartbroken if she wanted to get her body done at 19. And she's the most beautiful thing ever. I want to be the best mom and best example for her. And I just wish I could, like, be her and do it all differently, because I wouldn't touch anything."

Kylie's admission follows her recent comments on modern beauty standards, in which she stated that she has noticed "so many young girls on the internet now fully editing" their photographs.

"I went through that stage too, and I feel like I'm in a better place," she added on July 20, "but other people can still instill insecurities in you." The reality personality then addressed the plastic surgery misconceptions she claims have persisted about her through the years.

"One of the biggest misconceptions about me is that I was like this insecure child, and I got so much surgery to change my whole face—which is false," she explained. "I've only gotten fillers."

Kylie stated that she does not want such a storyline to "be a part of my story." "I've always loved myself, I still love myself," she said, "I'll always want everyone to love themselves."

embed Instagram post

'Why do they full on lie about getting surgery?'

Mocking Kylie and her admission, people threw a jab at her saying, "Is this around the same time she was selling that “breast enhancement” lotion?" Another user asked, "Why do they full on lie about getting surgery and act like how DARE people they assume they’ve have work done….. then they come out and admit it later like what ." Others quipped, "so breast reduction is okay and breast enhancement is not?!"

One user also commented, "Kylie is a liar, why does she do this?" Another sighed, "Let's act surprised." Another person claimed, "She is trying to rewrite her history before her daughter finds out the truth." One added, "She changes her statement everyday."