Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

After Jake Paul, Logan Paul calls out Tommy Fury and challenges him to boxing match: 'Fighting me?'

2023-07-08 14:22
Paul's most recent fight was an exhibition bout with boxing icon Floyd Mayweather
After Jake Paul, Logan Paul calls out Tommy Fury and challenges him to boxing match: 'Fighting me?'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Despite the fact that KSI and Tommy Fury are in active negotiations to fight each other, Logan Paul has offered to battle the 'Love Island' star. Following the bout in May against Joe Fournier, YouTube fighter KSI and Fury squared off. The match is anticipated to take place in Manchester later this year.

Fury challenged KSI's 180-pound demand for the bout with a 185-pound demand, but KSI's promoter Kalle Sauerland now insists that a weight has been agreed upon. Jake Paul will also face Nate Diaz in August.

‘Is Tommy Fury fighting me?’

Paul, who co-owns the wildly successful Prime Energy drink with his old rival KSI, said that the battle rumors had him perplexed.

During his 'Impaulsive' podcast, Paul said, “I don't even know if I'm a real fighter. Is KSI fighting Tommy Fury, is KSI fighting Jake? Is Tommy Fury fighting me? I'll go down to 185lb no problem, but I don't know what's going on here.”

Paul's most recent fight was an exhibition bout with boxing icon Floyd Mayweather that lasted eight rounds but was not scored more than two years ago. Despite neither fighter's record being broken, it was a major economic success, selling over a million pay-per-view subscriptions.

‘Give me Paddy the Baddy’

Later that year, the YouTuber's boxing career appeared to be over after he broke his hand after striking a punching machine, a "career-ending" injury. Paul has been connected to fights with people like Brazilian singer Whindersson, but he has turned down a return to the ring in favor of a career in professional wrestling as he continues to excel in the WWE.

Paul may make his UFC debut if Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg engage in a major fight, even if Paul is unlikely to enter the ring anytime soon. If a battle between Musk and Zuckerberg takes place, Paul has promised to face Paddy Pimblett for free on behalf of Prime Energy, the official beverage sponsor of the UFC.

"If Elon Musk and [Mark] Zuckerberg fight, I will do my UFC debut on the undercard. I’ll fight for free, for charity. Give me Paddy Pimblett. Give me Paddy the Baddy. In the offseason, that boy looks like a blimp and he’ll come up to my weight class and I’ll wallop him. He’s too small when he cuts weight. When he doesn’t cut weight he’s a f***ing horseshoe,” Paul said.