Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alabama Barker recalls using mom Shanna Moakler's makeup 'prematurely', says 'best dad' Travis Barker inspires her

2023-09-11 09:24
Alabama Barker calls Travis Barker 's support 'unmatched' amid her blooming career
Alabama Barker recalls using mom Shanna Moakler's makeup 'prematurely', says 'best dad' Travis Barker inspires her

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Alabama Barker, 17, has been a hot topic on the internet because of her bold makeup look and fashion sense. Travis Barker's daughter revealed how she got into beauty and glam by being inspired by her mother Shanna Moakler.

On the other hand, Alabama claims to have got her interest in music because of her father Travis. The 17-year-old opened up about how she was inspired by her mother at a very young age in an interview with Galore.

Alabama says, "My first memory of how beauty inspired me when I was very young. I would bust into my mom’s makeup and play with it prematurely until I was able to on my own."

She went on to claim how Travis, one of the most successful musicians of the generation, inspired his daughter. Alabama claimed, "I always say I really have the best dad and I mean it. My father is and always will be an inspiration to me."

She went on, "Watching him tour with Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and many more insanely talented artists and seeing how well he worked with all genres of music always inspires me, especially when it comes to my passion for music. He’s a rockstar, but a dad first."

Explaining how Travis affected her music career, Alabama says, "He’s taught me so much about the art of music and how I can use it as my main source of expression. His support system is unmatched and always shows me how much he believed in me."

Does Alabama Barker get along with her mother Shanna Moakler?

Page Six reports Alabama sharing on social media that her mother "has never completely been" in her life. There were some ups and downs in Alabama and Shanna's relationship.

Thankfully, the mother-daughter duo has now reconciled. Shanna has now become Alabama's one of the biggest supporters.

Shanna is often seen cheering up for her daughter on social media. She is even seen clapping back at some of the trolls whenever there is much buzz on the internet. Indeed, both Shanna and Alabama can considered to be in a good spot.

'You're my everything': Travis Barker writes heartfelt note for daughter Alabama Barker, 17

Alabama shared a heart-touching note her father wrote her. Posting it on social media, Alabama claimed, "Your truly the best dad @travisbarker."

The note said, "You are my everything." The Blink-182 drummer was reported by E! to feel sentimental as he shared the image of his three kids, Alabama, Landon, and stepdaughter Atiana De La Hoya.

He became emotional while Kourtney Kardashian was rushed to the hospital amid a pregnancy emergency. As Kourtney was declared safe, he wrote, "I will be forever grateful to my incredible doctors for saving our baby's life."

Who is Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker?

born in California on Christmas Eve 2005, Alabama Barker is the daughter of Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker and model-actor Shanna Moakler. Being Travis' daughter, Alabama became well-versed in the glitz and glamour of the entertainment industry at a very young age.

She possesses convincing musical abilities. She is a budding singer-songwriter and also a rapper. She released her debut single titled 'Our House' in October 2017.

Alabama also starred in the reality show 'Meet the Barkers.' Since then the 17-year-old has been seen having multiple stints in music space.