Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

A look at Bella Thorne's dating history as actress engaged to entrepreneur Mark Emms

2023-05-27 15:23
Bella Thorne was previously engaged to Italian musician Benjamin Mascolo
A look at Bella Thorne's dating history as actress engaged to entrepreneur Mark Emms

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Actress Bella Thorne got engaged to producer and entrepreneur Mark Emms on May 13 after nine months of dating. She shared a series of photos and videos with Emms on Instagram to mark the special occasion. The caption of her post simply read, “My love.”

The news of Thorne’s engagement was also announced by Vogue, which mentioned that “It was love at first sight as the sun rose” for the actress. Thorne began dating Emms after parting ways with her now-former fiance Benjamin Mascolo in 2022. She has also been involved in a string of other relationships in the past, including dating famous like Charlie Puth and Gregg Sulkin to enjoying a throuple with Tana Mongeau and Mod Sun.

READ MORE

Bella Thorne gets engaged to Mark Emms 9 months after dating, says 'it was love at first sight'

'I almost got fired': Bella Thorne recalls getting in trouble with Disney for wearing bikini at age 14

A look into Bella Thorne’s past relationships

From Tristan Klier to Mascolo, Thorne experienced several romances during her life before getting engaged to Emms earlier this month. She came out as bisexual back in 2016 and announced she identifies as pansexual in 2019. In the wake of her engagement, let us take a look at Thorne’s past relationships and dating history.

Tristan Klier

Thorne’s first public romance was with Klier, who was a student during their relationship. The duo began dating in the early days of the former’s fame and stayed together from 2011 to 2014. The pair attended several events together and even walked multiple multiple red carpets as a couple before parting ways in 2014.

Gregg Sulkin

Thorne began dating English actor and fellow Disney alum, Sulkin, in May 2015. The pair spent more than one year together but eventually decided to part ways in August 2016. They also provided a joint statement to E! News regarding their break-up and said, “After much thought and soul-searching, we have made the difficult decision to end our relationship.”

They continued, “We will always love each other and have a deep respect for one another, as we have each grown to be better people because of our time together.” Thorne came out as bisexual shortly after her split from Sulkin.

Tyler Posey

Thorne moved on from Sulkin in 2016 and started dating ‘Teen Wolf’ star Tyler Posey that same year. She also shared several PDA-filled photos with the actor on social media but their relationship took a messy turn in December 2016 after photos of Thorne at a beach with Puth surfaced online. While the photo made it seem like Thorne was hanging out with Puth amid her romance with Posey, the actress later confirmed that she already parted ways with Posey by the time.

“Honestly, Ty and I stopped dating and that was really difficult for me,” Thorne said during an appearance on 'The Jenny McCarthy Show.' “It was definitely one of the hardest breakups I’ve been through. Everything just got way blown out of proportion. [Charlie and I] weren’t even kissing in that photo. That photo makes it look like we’re about to kiss and we’re straight-up not about to kiss,” she explained.

Charlie Puth

While Puth and Thorne sparked immediate dating rumors after being spotted together at a beach in 2016, the ‘Infamous’ actress claimed they never dated. “Ty and I have been broken up for like over two weeks and Charlie and I ARENT DATING we are friends,” Thorne tweeted at the time as per Life and Style Magazine.

As Thorne and Posey never publicly announced their split, Puth said he was not aware of the former’s past romance with the ‘Teen Wolf star.’ The singer even apologized for the drama in a series of now-deleted tweets.

Scott Disick

Thorne reportedly had a brief fling with Scott Disick in 2017 and the duo were spotted together on several night clubs and multiple dinner dates. However, things fizzled out pretty quick and Thorne said “we were never involved sexually,” during an appearance on ‘The Jenny McCarthy Show.’

Tana Mongeau and Mod Sun

In September 2017, Thorne announced that she was more than friends with Mongeau and went public with her romance with the YouTuber. The following month, the actress revealed she was simultaneously dating Sun. Thorne spoke about the polyamorous relationship during a 2019 interview with the Gay Times. “I don’t think anybody will really understand the bonds that I share with Mod or Tana. Yeah, we joke around about poly, but we aren’t in the sense that we don’t put a word, a box or label on too many things. It is what it is,” Thorne explained.

However, she parted ways with Mongeau in February 2019. “Tana and I aren’t together anymore, [please] stop asking. We love you guys,” Thorne tweeted at the time. Mongeau further added, “I love her forever don’t get that twisted. She changed my life forever. Don’t really wanna talk on it… There’s no negativity at all.” ‘The DUFF’ star stayed together with Sun for two more months but called it quits in April 2019. “I will always love you. All good things must come to an end,” she on Instagram at the time.

Thorne reflected on the romance during a 2019 Cosmopolitan interview and admitted that it was “a little difficult” to date “two people at once.” “I’m just with Ben now, so I’m not seeing any girl currently,” she shared at the time. “If you’re gonna date a guy and a girl at the same time, those people have to really f*** with each other. Or literally f*** with each other. You know what I’m saying? It’s like, it really depends on finding the right mesh of two people.”

Benjamin Mascolo

After ending her throuple with Sun and Mongeau, Thorne started dating Mascolo, an Italian singer. The duo sparked romance rumors in April 2019 and made their relationship Instagram official in June 2019. The couple remained in a long distance relationship during the Covid-19 pandemic but grew stronger after their in-person reunion. Mascolo proposed to Thorne in March 2021 and the pair stayed together for a year after their engagement.

Unfortunately, they decided to call it quits in June 2022. “Relationships are born and die, just like people, it’s the natural cycle of life and I fully accept it,” Mascolo wrote on Instagram. “No real connection is ‘wasted’ or ‘useless,’ as ‘good’ and ‘bad’ are just a personal agenda the human mind labels on things, people and feelings, based upon our ego and identity and not the word of God. It was meant to be and it was beautiful,” he explained, in part.

When did Bella Thorne and Mark Emms start dating?

In the wake of ending her two years romance with Mascolo, Thorne began a relationship with Emms. The ‘Shake It Up’ star was first photographed packing on the PDA with a mystery man during an August 2022 vacation in Mykonos, Greece. The pictures obtained by the Daily Mail showed Thorne kissing and cuddling with a man, who was later identified as Emms.

The couple went public with their romance in February 2023, just in time for Valentine’s Day, and even recreated the iconic ‘Lady and the Tramp’ spaghetti scene with her partner. Vogue later reported that the duo first met at Cara Delevingne’s birthday party in Ibiza. Thorne announced her engagement with Emms by showing off her diamond ring via Instagram on May 26, 2023.