Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is KSI ending the PRIME partnership? Logan Paul's business associate once talked about leaving duo's energy drink company: 'I'm out'

2023-08-21 20:46
On an episode of 'The Kyle and Jackie O Show', KSI opened up about his unsureness on moving ahead with the PRIME initiative
Is KSI ending the PRIME partnership? Logan Paul's business associate once talked about leaving duo's energy drink company: 'I'm out'

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM: Social media, especially TikTok, has had a tremendous impact on consumer behaviors when it comes to the enormous success of Prime Hydration LLC, a sports drink company endorsed by KSI and Logan Paul.

The energy drink initiative, which was inspired by a YouTube feud, has become a global phenomenon, with some countries facing supply shortages due to its high demand since its launch in January 2022.

Even though the influencer duo has ramped up their promotions for the brand, rumors surrounding KSI quitting Prime once took the Internet by storm.

Did KSI think about ending the PRIME partnership?

As of now, there's no news of KSI leaving his PRIME partnership, and it seems like he's quite content working alongside his business partner Logan Paul.

In February, KSI and Paul joined Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O on their Sydney, Australia-based radio show, 'The Kyle and Jackie O Show', to discuss their careers, the establishment of PRIME, and how much money the venture has made them at that point.

The idea regarding KSI leaving PRIME stems from a misunderstanding of an incident recounted by the rapper on 'The Kyle and Jackie O Show'.

KSI shared how he apparently considered leaving PRIME before the product hit the market. However, he later changed his mind.

"The funny thing is, like, I almost didn't do it," said KSI said of Paul's invitation to collaborate. He also explained why he almost left PRIME before it even launched, stating, "Everything was moving so fast, I got, like, panicked. And then I was like, Oh, I'm out."

Logan Paul's take on KSI's decision to leave PRIME

During the same episode, Paul termed KSI's decision to leave PRIME as a "last-minute ditch."

"The day before ten million bottles were going into production… because things were moving too fast and JJ hadn’t met the partners because he was based in the UK… he left the group chat," shared Paul about the indecisiveness of his partner.

"The Maverick" then recounted how he spoke to KSI's management and tried to persuade him to move ahead with the initiative.

"Hey man, like I’m just gonna tell ya, I don’t wanna do this without ya… I don’t wanna make this drink company by myself. Like, I need you," said Paul, trying to convince KSI.

In the end, things seemed to have worked out for both of them as KSI decided to be with PRIME, leading to it becoming a massive success around the globe. Moreover, the rapper does not appear to be planning to leave the organization anytime soon.