Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Five' host Jeanine Pirro shows strong disapproval over employees taking sick leaves for mental health days

2023-10-30 17:52
Jeanine Pirro addressed the issue as 'The Five' hosts discussed the rise in employees faking poor health to take sick leaves
'The Five' host Jeanine Pirro shows strong disapproval over employees taking sick leaves for mental health days

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: During a recent episode of 'The Five', Jeanine Pirro spoke up against people who use sick leaves from work to take mental health days while the panel was discussing the rise of Americans faking poor health to avoid working.

While most of the hosts disapproved of workers lying to get off from work, Pirro took it to another level and even blamed China as well as the Covid-19 pandemic for causing the situation.

Jeanine Pirro disapproves of using sick leaves for mental health days

While discussing the topic of employees faking sick leaves, Jeanine Pirro said, "The only thing I can tell you is you're entitled to sick days. The question is whether or not mental health day is a sick day. To me, the answer is no."

She continued, "And you know, I have heard people say, 'You know what, I'm going to be sick Thursday and Friday on Tuesday'. That infuriates me because when I ran an office nobody would dare to do that."

Jeanine Pirro blames China for making people lazy

Jeanine Pirro then went on to present her reasoning behind what made people get away from work a lot more these days. She blamed the pandemic which led many to work from home and made the transition to returning to the traditional office setting a lot more difficult.

"This is post-pandemic," claimed the Fox News host, adding, "You know who you can blame for this. You can blame the pandemic and..." as she trailed off, expecting co-host Jesse Watters to respond.

"I was gonna say Fauci or China. Which one?" replied Watters, referring to Dr Anthony Fauci who served as the former Chief Medical Advisor to the US president during the years 2021 and 2022.

"China! China!" exclaimed Pirro.

When Watters inquired, "What if you are sick in the head?"

She responded, "Then China too, for some reason," and added, "But the truth is that everybody is just getting lazier. Nobody wants to work and I can't stand it."