Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Olivia Rodrigo and Louis Partridge dating? Internet jokes they are 'waiting for new music' about him

2023-11-01 17:48
Olivia Rodrigo and British heartthrob, Louis Partridge, both 20, were seen together at a Halloween party in London
Are Olivia Rodrigo and Louis Partridge dating? Internet jokes they are 'waiting for new music' about him

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK: American singer-songwriter and actress, Olivia Rodrigo is rumored to be dating ‘Enola Holmes’ alum Louis Partridge.

The 'Good 4 U' hitmaker and the British actor were spotted with their arms around one another in London this October.

“Olivia flew to London (last week) with her best pal, singer Conan Gray, but it was Louis who she came to see,” an insider revealed to the US Sun on Tuesday, October 31.

Louis is best known for starring in Netflix's ‘Sherlock Holmes’ spin-offs ‘Enola Holmes’ and ‘Enola Holmes 2’ where he portrayed Lord Tewkesbury alongside ‘Stranger Things’ star Millie Bobby Brown who starred as the titular Enola.

He’s also gained recognition for his portrayal of young punk rocker Sid Vicious in the mini-series ‘Pistol’ and playing G-man in 'Paddington 2'.

“They met through mutual pals earlier in the year and have been messaging quite a bit,” the source revealed to The Sun.

“They have been for dinners and nights out. They hit a club together on Friday night and were acting very couple-y. It’s really sweet to see her happy,” the source concluded.

Rodrigo and Partridge, both 20, sparked off dating rumors online when they were seen attending a Halloween party together.

Olivia Rodrigo’s former beaus

The pop star’s last known romantic interest was DJ Zack Bia, per an insider scoop in E! News in February 2022 who said the two were “seeing each other.”

However, their relationship was brief and fizzled out around six months later, in August.

The Internet was set ablaze when Olivia released her single ‘Vampire’ in June this year, in 2023.

Fans of Rodrigo and Bia’s ex-girlfriend Madison Beer came out with wild speculations saying that the no-holds-barred track was about him.

However, Bia clarified in an interview with GQ in September that there wasn’t any “drama” in his short-lived relationship with Rodrigo.

“We hung out, we’re both busy, and we ended up not furthering our relationship,” he revealed to the outlet.

Olivia had also previously dated actor and singer Joshua Bassett, with their separation allegedly inspiring her platinum-selling debut album ‘SOUR’ and breakout single ‘Drivers License’.

In 2021, Olivia was also rumored to be dating Adam Faze, a creative professional who runs the production company 'Must B Nice' and was previously an editorial contributor to Forbes.

In an interview with The New York Times ahead of the release of her second album in August, Rodrigo cleared the air on her dating history.

She said, “I had such a desire to live and experience things and make mistakes and grow after 'Sour' came out, I kind of felt this pressure to be this girl that I thought everyone expected me to be.”

“And I think because of that pressure, maybe I did things that maybe I shouldn’t have - dated people that I shouldn’t have,” the hitmaker concluded.

Louis Partridge’s dating history

Louis was last linked with his ‘Pistol’ co-star Sydney Chandler, the daughter of Kyle Chandler.

He reportedly met the 27-year-old actress on the set of the 2022 FX/Hulu miniseries about the ’Sex Pistols’, which was filmed during the summer of 2021.

It is unclear how long the British heartthrob and Chandler had been dating. However, he was seen accompanying her to the Venice Film Festival for the premiere of her film 'Don’t Worry Darling' in September 2022.

What did X think of this budding romance?

One way to litmus test this celebrity relationship would be to log onto X, and see the innovative ways people have been taking in this new information.

One user was quoted saying: “waiting for her new music about louis”

Another user was in support of this: “taylor dating a good looking man and now olivia? the world is healing”

One X user wrote: “the only handsome guy that Olivia Rodrigo's dated. I said what I said”

While another user commented: “finally dating her age”

One supportive X user said: “i’m happy for her”

Another user shared the same thought: “They are good together, I hope it will work out”

One X user fangirled over both of them saying: “If this is true I’m so happy for her. Partridge is literally the cutest he’s the main reason I loved Enola Holmes”

Another user was also in agreement: “congrats, so happy for her!”

Tags news