Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alanis Morissette announces huge US tour with Morgan Wade and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

2023-11-10 20:17
Alanis Morissette will head to 33 cities in the US next summer.
Alanis Morissette announces huge US tour with Morgan Wade and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

Alanis Morissette is hitting the road with Morgan Wade and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts in 2024.

The 'Ironic' hitmaker has announced a mammoth 33-date US jaunt, entitled 'The Triple Moon Tour', which kicks off on June 9 in Phoenix, Arizona.

Alanis will then head to Houston, Nashville, Cincinnati, and Portland, with the tour currently due to wrap in Inglewood, California on August 10.

Alongside the celestial-themed tour poster, Alanis announced on Instagram: "been teeming to share this news with you... (sic)"

Tickets go on general sale on Friday, November 17, at 10am local time. Head to alanis.com/events for the full tour dates.

Next year's tour follows Alanis' 2022 25th anniversary run in support of her seminal 1995 album 'Jagged Little Pill'.

Meanwhile, Alanis previously confessed that she didn't want the single 'Ironic' on 'Jagged Little Pill', although it went on to be her biggest hit.

The 49-year-old star admitted: "You know, I didn't even want that song on the record.

"I remember a lot of people going, 'Please, please, please.' That was one of the first songs Glen Ballard and I wrote, almost like a demo. But people wound up liking the melody, and I wasn't that precious about it. I came to realise later that perhaps I should have been. [Laughs] Whoops!"