Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'AGT' Season 18: Who is Riccardo Pace? 21-year-old hand percussion artiste appeared on 'IGT' in 2021

2023-06-14 05:50
'AGT' Season 18 contestant Riccardo Pace hails from Italy and has performed on other shows
'AGT' Season 18: Who is Riccardo Pace? 21-year-old hand percussion artiste appeared on 'IGT' in 2021

SICILY, ITALY: It's not just Americans who get to showcase their talents on 'America's Got Talent'. Many talented artistes make their way to the stage from different timezones, thousand of miles away in different countries. Among them is Riccardo Pace, who is ready to win over the judges with his extraordinary percussion skills.

The dynamic panel of judges Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel, and Sofia Vergara often have differencees in opinion. The ones who garner the most yes's will advance on 'AGT' Season 18. As we wait for the release of another round of amazing performances, let's take a look at who Riccardo is.

Who is Riccardo Pace?

Riccardo is a 21-year-old musician from Sicily, Italy. His social media bio reads, "Where world leaves off, music begins." He calls himself a "noisemaker." He excels in hand percussion. He has made appearances on various shows including 'Sicilia Cabaret' and 'Made in Sud' among others. He has made several videos on TikTok and Instagram with various singers, composing the same music with his hands. He was featured on 'Italy's Got Talent' in 2021. The hand percussion artiste is yet to become famous on social media. He has 1,088 followers on Instagram.

Riccardo Pace on 'AGT' Season 18

Riccardo is extremely excited about his entrance on 'AGT' Season 18. The musician recently shares a picture holding a mic on 'AGT's stage. The caption reads, "My dear friends, I'm absolutely thrilled to finally share with you some INCREDIBLE NEWS! I have auditioned for @agt season 18." He added, "I can't reveal too much, but I can tell you that I've worked tirelessly to deliver a performance that I hope will touch your hearts, make you smile and transport you into my music!"

It is too early to say what's about to happen ahead in the show, but since Riccardo is coming up with a unique talent, there is a high chance that he will go further on the show.

New episodes of America's Got Talent' Season 18 premieres every Monday at 8 pm ET/PT.