Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul discusses possibility of Jake Paul's WWE return: 'If I need some back-up'

2023-11-08 13:20
Logan Paul said, 'It's tough, bro, he's a boxer, I'm a wrestler slash boxer, I think he's going to be focusing on boxing for a bit'
Logan Paul discusses possibility of Jake Paul's WWE return: 'If I need some back-up'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: In an interview with The Daily Mail, Logan Paul, the reigning US Champion, was asked if he thought Jake Paul would make another appearance in the WWE. He said it was possible, but only if he had allies.

In addition to being a social media hit, Logan Paul has recently won the WWE United States Championship, capping off his remarkable rise to become one of the company's most lucrative crossover stars in WWE history.

Given their recent rise to prominence, it seems only fitting that the two Paul brothers will eventually be seen working together in the WWE. This is especially true of his younger brother Jake Paul.

Logan Paul's take on Jake Paul's WWE appearance

Jake Paul appeared at Crown Jewel 2022 to support his brother during his matchup with Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship. Logan Paul has already hinted at his brother's potential comeback to the WWE.

During the interview, Logan Paul said, "It's tough, bro. He's a boxer. I'm a wrestler slash boxer. I think he's going to be focusing on boxing for a bit - but who knows? If I need some back-up and a big right hand I'm going to bring in my brother!"

Paul could want assistance in the near future if he keeps fighting with people like the LWO.

Logan Paul claims he 'earned' US title

On November 4, 2023, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Logan Paul beat Rey Mysterio to win the US title, earning him his first championship in the WWE. He said in a statement following the bout that the WWE universe is his, and he belongs there.

After using a brass knuckle to knock down WWE veteran Rey Mysterio, he emerged victorious in the bout. With the US Title at stake, the two engaged in an exciting combat.

In a rare post-match interview, Paul blasted back at fans who claimed he was handed the championship.

The 28-year-old said that winning the US Championship was only the beginning of his WWE career and that he had battled valiantly to earn all he owned.

"Been seeing a lot of y'all saying that I'm spoonfed, that this title was given to me, that I haven't earned it. Let's get one thing straight: I'm from Cleveland. Everything is earned. Nothing is given. I work harder than your simple minds can even comprehend. I do more in 12 hours than you do in 12 months," he said.

Tags news