Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet calls Tomi Lahren 'jealous' after Fox News host says Taylor Swift's NFL coverage is 'destroying football'

2023-10-02 15:58
'The wall-to-wall coverage of Taylor Swift at this game is annoying AF,' Tomi Lahren tweeted
Internet calls Tomi Lahren 'jealous' after Fox News host says Taylor Swift's NFL coverage is 'destroying football'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Host of ‘Tomi Lahren is Fearless’ and Fox News anchor Tomi Lahren has taken to X, formerly known as Twitter, to take a dig at Taylor Swift following news of her rumored relationship with NFL tight end Travis Kelce.

This is not the first time Lahren has shared her opinion on the popular couple, as she previously also took a jab at them after Kelce’s advert with Pfizer.

This time, Lahren shared her take on the “wall-to-wall coverage of Taylor Swift” at the Kansas City Chiefs versus New York Jets game, where Swift was present.

Tomi Lahren takes on Taylor Swift

According to BBC News, one week after Taylor Swift was seen at a Kansas City Chiefs game to watch Travis Kelce, the singer is now, “welcoming Kelce to New York as the Chiefs play the Jets - with Hollywood A-listers Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively and Hugh Jackman as her guests.”

In addition to Swift and Kelce dominating the headlines, the official NFL account on X has also given a shoutout to Swift, in addition to the coverage she received during the game, and Tomi Lahren was not impressed.

On X, Lahren wrote, “The wall-to-wall coverage of Taylor Swift at this game is annoying AF. I don’t even like football and I agree it’s destroying football. Just enough.”

Amongst the several videos and pictures of Swift the NFL shared, they also quoted her song, "Welcome to New York, it's been waiting for you @taylorswift13 🤩📺: #KCvsNYJ -- 5:20 pm ET on NBC📱: Stream on #NFLPlus.”

Tomi Lahren faces backlash on X

While Tomi Lahren was clearly disappointed at the coverage Taylor Swift got at the NFL game, the internet wasn't on the host's side at all.

One person wrote on X, “It’s amazing how many inconsequential people are so jealous of Taylor Swift. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡”

Another said, “Normally, I love your takes…On this one, I’m laughing at you…I watched the game, and loved it…Those complaining about @taylorswift13 are generally not football fans….Those of us who love the sport don’t care about her coverage and are happy she’s with Travis.”

“It ain’t that deep,” wrote one user, and another said, “Don't you get tired with making everything about you? Your viewers will.”

Lahren continued to face backlash on X as one person said, “Tomi is why we can't have nice things,” and another wrote, “Ha ha ha I knew the jealousy would be eating away at you the most. It’s hilarious.”

Tags news