Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Kourtney Kardashian? Eldest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan is also the shortest

2023-08-17 19:57
Kourtney's height was in focus as she recently posed alongside her husband Travis Barker, sister Khloe, and basketball player Tristan Thompson
How tall is Kourtney Kardashian? Eldest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan is also the shortest

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kourtney Kardashian’s height is not as extravagant as her fame. In fact, the media personality is the shortest among her other popular siblings.

The 44-year-old is one of the mainstays of the famous Kardashian-Jenner clan, who have entertained their fans for years through shows, like ‘The Kardashians’, ‘Kourtney and Kim Take Miami’, and ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’.

Besides, the mother of three is also the founder of Poosh and Lemme. While Poosh is “the modern guide to living your best life” Lemme sells “vitamin and botanical supplements”.

That being said, so what exactly is Kourtney Kardashian’s height?

How tall is Kourtney Kardashian?

Really want to know Kourtney Karsdashain’s height? Well, Kourtney Kardashian’s height is reportedly 5ft (1.52 m/ 152 cm), which is quite less than the average height of an American woman, which apparently stands at 5ft 4 in (1.62 m/ 162 cm).

In a 2015 Instagram post, she wrote, “it's Monday! Ps: I'm 5 feet tall, so everyone relaxe I'm on a workout kick, trying to bring some Monday motivation.”

Did Kourtney Kardashian lie about her height?

Then in 2016, Kourtney went on to declare on Twitter that her height is 5ft 1 in (1.54 m/ 154 cm). She tweeted, “So... @khloekardashian measured me and I'm actually 5'1" guys, I grew an inch. Update Wikipedia.”

But in 2009, the socialite claimed her height to be 5 ft. She told Female First, “I'm like 5'0" tall and one thing that annoys me is people calling Khloe a 'giant' because she's like 5'9", but that's just normal - most women would die to be her height!”

“So anyway, when she's there stood at my height just looking all around her, she's like ‘it's so... weird.’ She looked so weird - I was like, ‘you could never be this height, it just doesn't go with you!’” Kourtney said at the time.

What did Kourtney Kardashian say about her sisters’ height?

Speaking with Elle in 2011, Kourtney shared, “Kim looks good in dresses that go to her knee—she's a few inches taller than me and has more curves.”

She continued, “Khloé is 5'9" without heels and looks great in anything—especially short skirts or long pants that show off her legs,” before adding, “I'm five feet tall—I'm very petite—so for me, if I'm wearing a skirt or dress, it needs to be short or else it makes me look frumpy.”

What is Travis Barker’s height?

Recently, Kourtney posed alongside her husband Travis Barker, her sister, Khloé, and basketball player Tristan Thompson on the occasion of Tatum's first birthday celebration. She and her new husband looked quite short in comparison to Khloé and her ex.

How tall is Travis Barker?

Travis Barker’s height is reportedly 5 ft 9 ½ in (1.77 m/ 177 cm), which means he is over nine inches taller than his wife.

How tall is Tristan Thompson?

Tristan Thompson has a massive personality, which includes his height. He is said to be 6 ft 9 in (2.06 m/ 206 cm) tall.