Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Brianna Chickenfry dating? Barstool Sports star confirms 'hanging out' with Zach Bryan amid romance rumors

2023-07-28 15:50
Although their romance is in the beginning stage, Brianna Chickenfry gushed that she is very 'happy' so far
Who is Brianna Chickenfry dating? Barstool Sports star confirms 'hanging out' with Zach Bryan amid romance rumors

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Barstool Sports star, Brianna Chickenfry, has put an end to the swirling romance rumors by confirming that she is indeed ''hanging out'' with country singer Zach Bryan. The 24-year-old media personality made the revelation on a recent episode of her 'PlanBri Uncut' podcast, where she openly discussed her relationship status.

During the podcast, Brianna spoke candidly about her time with Bryan, clarifying that they have been seeing each other for about "three weeks." The country singer, known for hits like 'Dawns' had previously gone through a breakup with his girlfriend, Debra Peifer, a few months back in May. "It’s fun, it's casual, and yeah, I just wanted to address it because the whole internet is freaking the f**k out and people are doing s**t," Brianna expressed during the episode titled, 'The Cat's Out Of The Bag'.

Who is Brianna Chickenfry dating?

"I've been on the podcast lying, not lying, but like, but not talking about where I was or making stories up, and then we'd be caught and s**t, and then we’d have to cut stuff. And that is so opposite of what we do," the media star further explained. She added, "For some reason, I thought I was never gonna have to say it. I thought it was gonna be, like, the one thing from the internet that I could keep a secret."

"It just sucks with the internet how they speculate and s**t with timelines and stuff. And yeah, it's just stupid, so I figured I'd just say it before the whole internet gets to say who I am and what I’m doing." Despite the public attention, Brianna emphasized that their relationship is still in its early stages and gushed she was very "happy" so far. "We're just hanging out, having fun, and that's where I've been, that’s what I've been doing, that's what I’m gonna be doing for a little bit. We'll see where it goes, and I’m happy."

'The whole reason I was here...Zach Bryan!'

As of now, Bryan himself has yet to respond to the confirmation of their relationship. The couple initially met earlier in the year at the 2023 ACM Awards held in Dallas in May. Brianna captured the special moment they first met and shared it on her YouTube channel. During the clip, she admitted that although the red carpet wasn't exactly her most favorite experience, "...the whole reason I was here...Zach Bryan."

The 'Heading South' hitmaker was previously married to Rose Madden and announced his split with Debra Peifer in May on Twitter. He took to Twitter and penned, "For transparency and with respect I am letting everyone know Debra and me went our separate ways about a week and a half ago." He then added that the split was amicable, writing, "Things are mutual between us, we’re leaving with plenty memories and good times. I beg so much that everyone respects her and my privacy through a hard time." Despite the recent romantic developments, Zach has been busy on his 36-date tour across the United States and Canada, which is scheduled to conclude on August 30.

Tags news