Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Adin Ross finally collab with Kanye West? Fans say 'we heard that like 5 times already'

2023-06-21 15:17
Adin Ross dropped hints about possibly having Kanye West on his live stream and asked his fans for opinions
Will Adin Ross finally collab with Kanye West? Fans say 'we heard that like 5 times already'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Well-known Kick streamer Adin Ross has been teasing an upcoming collaboration with Kanye West. Ross shared why he wanted a collaboration with the renowned American rapper, songwriter, producer, and fashion designer, who has produced hit singles with numerous artists. Additionally, West boasts a substantial following on YouTube, with over 9.2 million subscribers to his channel.

Across various social media platforms, fans of both Ross and West have been engaging in speculation about the two joining hands. Read on to discover more about the possibility of this exciting collaboration between Ross and West.

‘He will revive my career’

Ross has managed to bring various rappers and artists onto his streams throughout his career. Back in December, he expressed his hopes of having Kanye West join him on the stream. Unfortunately, those plans were canceled after Kanye faced backlash for his hate speech directed toward the Jewish community. Ross made it clear that he couldn't allow his platform to be utilized for spreading hatred.

Nevertheless, Ross continues to pursue the elusive goal and still desires to have Kanye as a guest on his stream in the future. Ross dropped hints of the possibility of having West on his live stream, asking, “Do you guys want me to do a stream with Kanye?” He added, “Kanye doesn’t give a f*ck, so, please! Please! That is my f*cking champion… He will revive my career. He will save the drought, he will save the falling off-ness. He will save it. Facts or cap? He’s the only one!”

One of Ross's fans shared a collage on Twitter featuring Ross and West. The caption accompanying the image read, "Adin Ross teases a possible upcoming stream with Kanye West." The fan page also shared the video clip of Ross stating his intention to host Kanye.

'Blud been saying this on and off for the past 2 years'

After the video went viral, fans chimed in with their comments. A Twitter user wrote, "I will watch that stream if it happens." Another said, "Blud been saying this on and off for the past 2 years." Someone else said, "They both need it rn fr." Another wrote, "Dude admitted he’s falling off lmaoooo." A comment read, "We heard that like 5 times already."

Tags news epcelebs