Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why does Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's son not travel with them? Benjamin Rein sits out on lavish trips, enjoys 'doing summer thing'

2023-08-09 06:50
Benjamin Rein missed a trip to Africa with his father and also skipped his mother’s tour to Brazil as they both celebrated their birthdays abroad
Why does Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's son not travel with them? Benjamin Rein sits out on lavish trips, enjoys 'doing summer thing'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's son Benjamin Rein has decided to spend more time on his own rather than traveling with parents. According to a source, the 13-year-old Benjamin Rein missed a trip to Africa with his football legend father and also skipped his mother’s tour to Brazil as they both celebrated their birthdays abroad.

Why does Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's son not travel with them?

"He’s having fun doing his own summer thing and visiting with his friends," an insider told People. However, it is worth mentioning that their son was not spending time at home chilling. Instead, the teen did some traveling and went to Big Sky, Montana, and Europe with Brady.

"And I think so much of what these kids do is they bring out parts of us that we don't even know. You think, 'God, what are we here to teach our kids in the end? What are they here to teach us?' And bring out parts of us that we just have not been exposed to. So seeing them exposed to these things makes me enjoy it more."

Brady and Bundchen also share a daughter Vivian Lake, 10, and Brady is father to son John ‘Jack’ Edward Thomas, 15, whom he raises with ex Bridget Moynahan. In an earlier interview with the outlet, Brady said, "I've got my little calendar right here. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow to celebrate because it's the last day of school. Then they're going with their mom for a couple of weeks to Brazil."

The 46-year-old continued, [They're] going with me to Europe. They got lots of good plans. These kids have a really good summer lined up."

'It's interesting, my son plays by ear too'

Brady shared that his children love the outdoors and being active. "It's interesting because there's so much attached to their friends with their devices and so forth. But I think it's always a balance between letting them do those things and staying connected with people from Boston and from Tampa and from Costa Rica and from Brazil," he said.

Brady also touched upon their fascination with music. "Although I would definitely say I'm not musically inclined at all, my kids are, which I love. I love all the different arts for sure, I'm just not great at many of them,"he said.

"It's interesting, my son plays by ear too. He doesn't like looking at notes, so he hears something and tries to play it. He's very talented. It's really fun for me to see," Brady shared.

Tags news