Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Pokimane like xQc? Twitch queen once crowned former Overwatch player the 'hottest' streamer

2023-08-02 18:19
In a viral YouTube video, Twitch streamer Pokimane declared xQc as the 'hottest' streamer after seeing him dressed as a girl on a stream
Does Pokimane like xQc? Twitch queen once crowned former Overwatch player the 'hottest' streamer

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Back in 2021 xQc, the former overwatch streamer admitted that he thinks Pokimane is the most attractive streamer on the internet. Pokimane, who is known for her upbeat nature responded by claiming to have a crush on Adept instead. But now the tables seem to have turned!

It now seems that Pokimane has decided who is the hottest streamer on Twitch. For her, it's none other than Felix xQc. Let's see what she has to say.

'xQc is such a down a** b***h'

In a video, which went viral on YouTube it shows, after dressing to the nines on a recent stream, Pokimane took a look at the bombshell behind the camera (which was xQc, dressed as a girl) and said what we were all thinking. She said, "I mean, after seeing this clip, you know, if you were to ask me who is the hottest streamer on Twitch."

Earlier, Pokimane wanted to try GPA RP again and it seemed no other streamer wanted to show her ropes besides, xQc. Pokimane said at that time," xQc is such a down a** b**** which i really appreciated about him but if you ask him to do something and if he doesnt wants to do, he is not gonna answer anything."

'How you can say like this?'

Earlier, xQc and Pokimane roasted each other’s love life when Pokimane asked xQc if he wanted to be her duo, he never answered.

Regardless of the communication issues, xQc then asked Pokimane if she would like to be on a team with him, she replied, "I can if my schedule aligns!" To which xQc says "W** is that how you can say like this?"

Pokimane replied, "Well don’t take this the wrong way, but I feel bad for whoever’s gonna be your girlfriend one day or is currently because I literally asked you if you wanted to be my duo, you never answered and now you’re holding it against me that you never answered even though I asked you."