Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans thrilled as ‘RHOP’ star Wendy Osefo announces new talk show

2023-11-14 09:46
'RHOP' star Wendy Osefo has the support of the fans as she starts her own talk show on her YouTube channel
Fans thrilled as ‘RHOP’ star Wendy Osefo announces new talk show

POTOMAC, MARYLAND: Wendy Osefo is all up for trying new things in life.

'The Real Housewives of Potomac' star recently announced on her Instagram page that she has decided to start a talk show on her new YouTube Channel.

"It’s happening!! Click the link in bio to follow my YouTube page. Dr. Wendy talk show loading….⏳✨," she wrote in the caption of the Instagram post.

Soon after, the fans began sharing their support for Wendy as she prepared to kick off her own talk show.

One social media user wrote, "MAKE THE GWORLS MADDDD!! I love this for you!!!"

Followed by an internet user who penned, "THASSIT!!! Let Me Gon Head and Subscribe Sis! Congratulations!🎉."

A critic noted, "Yasss. Love it for you ❤️."

Another user quipped, "Yesss Dr. Wendy talk show!!!!"

A comment read, "We love you Dr. Wendy!!! Such an inspiration to young women who look like you!! You actually bring purpose & impact to the show. A legacy will be left. That’s why they are so bitter. Keep shining."

A user chimed in, "Oh I’m so excited for this!! 🔥🔥🙌🏾."

Fans warned Wendy Osefo to stay away from Ashley Darby amid beef with Nneka Ihim

Nneka Ihim is a newcomer in 'Real Housewives of Potomac' Season 8 and she has been trying to gel with the other ladies since the time she entered the show.

Up until now, things have not been well between Wendy and Nneka. Hopefully, the two of them can sort out their issues soon.

Not long ago, the fans warned Wendy to maintain her distance from Ashley Darby as she created a rift between Osefo and 'RHOP' Season 8 newbie Nneka Ihim.

One user exclaimed, "It’s something devious about Ashley using Nneka to go against Wendy…. I’m just saying …. It’s very devious trying to pin them against each other using their Nigerian heritage especially."

Another added, "So Ashley is the reason Wendy & Nneka have beef?? They seemed to be hitting it off at the table and here go Ashley bringing Wendy BS from her sit down with Nneka??"

'RHOP' star Wendy Osefo teases malicious attacks on her family in the new season

While having a conversation with The Grio, Wendy who joined the show 'Real Housewives of Potomac in 2020's Season 5 talked about what the fans can expect from Season 8 of the show.

The entrepreneur said, “This season, you guys are going to have to pay attention because there are different things are going on, and it doesn’t just hinge on one person."

She added, “It continues to move throughout the whole time. We are flowing this season!”

Osefo also mentioned that she “knows what she signed up for" as she teases malicious attacks on her family, especially her mother by Nneka.

Wendy went on to spill the beans on Ihim and continued, “The way that she is just maligned this season is absolutely heartbreaking.”

'RHOP' star Wendy Osefo is learning to embrace her journey

While the drama continues with the new season of 'Real Housewives of Potomac', Wendy refers to her experience on the show as 'amazing.'

The 'RHOP' star said, “I know I’ve had some of my highest highs on the show … I’ve had some of my lowest lows on the show, but through it all, I feel I have grown as an individual."

She added, “I feel like just seeing the person who I was when I am onto the show and just how I have grown as an entrepreneur, as a mother as a wife … I sometimes look back on it and I marvel. I am just like, ‘Oh my goodness!'”

She concluded, “I am really taking stock in the journey and embracing the journey.”

Tags news