Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast believes he can garner 20 million subscribers on new YouTube channel within months: 'It’s purely knowledge'

2023-07-02 15:21
MrBeast said, 'I could start a new channel tomorrow not using my face or my voice, like without ever promoting it, and in six months have 20 million subscribers'
MrBeast believes he can garner 20 million subscribers on new YouTube channel within months: 'It’s purely knowledge'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: After asserting that he can gain 20 million followers for a new, anonymous YouTube channel within months, MrBeast started a discussion. MrBeast is without a doubt the most-subscribed individual YouTube creator, with over 164 million followers on his primary channel alone as of today.

It's safe to say the 25-year-old is the king of the platform given that the bulk of his videos have at least 100 million viewers. The YouTuber now asserts that with his expertise and understanding of the platform, he could establish a new channel with 20 million followers in a matter of months.

‘I live through people vicariously all the time’

The YouTube celebrity asserted that he can gain 20 million followers on a brand-new YouTube channel in only six months without ever marketing it or utilizing his face or voice in an "unfiltered conversation" with "Colin and Samir."

“I could start a new channel tomorrow not using my face or my voice, like without ever promoting it, and in six months have 20 million subscribers. I live through people vicariously all the time and help people just get a couple of million subscribers here and there. It’s purely knowledge,” MrBeast said.

He added that if they knew what he knew, they could get 10 million views per video, and get 10 million subscribers no matter where they are right now within six months.

‘Why is this so hard to believe?’

Despite the fact that MrBeast clearly has a talent for making innovative mega-viral videos, one YouTuber challenged the assertion and said they didn't believe it was feasible, not even for Jimmy. The YouTuber said, “Y’all buying this? Personally, I don’t think it’s possible. Maybe in a year+. But in 6 months. No way.”

MrBeast replied that it wouldn't be too insane to do on a new channel by pointing out the videos that garner tens of millions of views on his channels.

He replied saying, “Why is this so hard to believe? I consistently make 20+ mil bangers on my side channels (that even without me would still bang) and it wouldn’t be that crazy to do on a new channel.”

Nobody really understands the actual formula for his success, so many people merely emulate him in the hopes that it would work for them. To see whether the YouTuber can back up his claims with action would be intriguing. However, he already has a lot on his plate with his side businesses, such as Beast Philanthropy and Feastables.

Tags news