Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'She just paid for everybody’: Taylor Swift pays people to leave restaurant for date with Travis Kelce

2023-09-26 02:28
'Everyone left happy! They were thrilled. Taylor didn’t force people out,' said Molly whose friend dined at the restaurant when Taylor Swift arrived
'She just paid for everybody’: Taylor Swift pays people to leave restaurant for date with Travis Kelce

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI: Taylor Swift wanted to have some privacy with her "new boyfriend" Travis Kelce, the tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs.

As per Tik Toker's claims, the pop star reportedly paid for all the patrons’ bills at a restaurant in town so that they would vacate the place.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce spotted at Chiefs game

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce were first seen together at the Chiefs game against the Chicago Bears on September 24 where Swift cheered for Kelce as he scored a touchdown.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce were first seen together at the Chiefs game against the Chicago Bears on 24 September(John Medina/Getty Images)

Sports anchor Jarred Payton captured them leaving Arrowhead Stadium together and posted a video on both Instagram and X.

“Talk about being at the right place at the right time! Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce leaving Arrowhead together after the game,” Payton wrote.

Taylor Swift buys out 'entire restaurant' for date night

Later that night, a fan of Swift shared a video on TikTok claiming that the singer had bought out an entire restaurant for her date with Kelce.

Molly (@1989vinyl) said she got a call from her friend who was dining at the same restaurant when Swift arrived.

“I just got a call from a friend and Taylor is going to a place, and she just paid for everybody at the restaurant so that they would leave,” Molly said in an earlier post she deleted.

“They were eating and the waitress came up and said: ‘Here’s the deal, everything is paid for but you have to have to leave, like right now,’” she added.

Molly also said that some of the other Chiefs players had joined Swift and Kelce at the restaurant.

In an updated video, Molly said she had "lot more details" after speaking to her friends.

"Not sure if it was Taylor or Travis but one of them rented our a rooftop and they did have a reservation," where Molly's two friends happened to be.

She added, "The restaurant stopped taking reservations after a certain time which is so that they can clear the place and have it for them."

"The people who were still there when the reservation was coming up had their meals paid for by Taylor."

She said her earlier post had been "misconstrued" and reserving the place in restaurants was not "uncommon."

@1989vinyl Here is the update on Taylor and Travis, who I will pretend bonded over my mustard story. Everyone left the restaurant happy. I’ve seen posts about it from other people there and some people have messaged me too. They rented it out, other players came, and they had a reservation. #swiftie #taylorswift #traviskelceandtaylorswift #traviskelce #kansascitychiefs #taylorswiftandtraviskelce #arrowheadstadium ♬ original sound - Molly

Fans react to Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s romance: 'We're in for a wild ride'

Molly’s video sparked a frenzy among Swift’s fans who were excited to see her dating Kelce.

"My bets on Travis arranging it. He knows he’s gotta step up his game for Ms Swift. Also…thank you for your service, ma’am!," commneted a fan on her update video.

"Did Taylor pay or Travis?? He's been known to be cheap on dates...if he paid, we're in for a WILD RIDE," one more commented.

Another one wrote, "I bet Travis had it rented out since it’s KC but for Taylor to pay for their meal she’s such a queen."

“Everyone left happy! They were thrilled. Taylor didn’t force people out. They had the place reserved," Molly told The Independent.

Tags news