Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jessica Chastain glows in elegant white lace dress for appearance on 'Live with Kelly and Mark' in NYC

2023-05-23 20:18
Jessica Chastain will speak to Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos about her role on the Broadway hit 'A Doll's House'
Jessica Chastain glows in elegant white lace dress for appearance on 'Live with Kelly and Mark' in NYC

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Jessica Chastain looked ethereal in a long white dress while she made her way to film the May 25 episode of 'Live With Kelly And Mark' in NYC on Monday, May 22. The actress smiled brightly as she entered the studio to speak with the show's hosts, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos.

The Oscar winner wore a sleeveless fitted white dress with floral lace. The 'Zero Dark Thirty' actress slipped into a pair of nude pumps and wore a white belt that highlighted her tiny waist.

RELATED ARTICLES

Jessica Chastain 'not attached to' Netflix adaptation of 'The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo'

Jessica Chastain calls out Academy Awards for snubbing Viola Davis's stellar turn in 'Woman King'

She left her auburn tresses open, flowing down her shoulders in gentle waves. She completed her look with some mascara, shimmering bronze eyeshadow and a spot of blush.

‘I love doing theater’

Chastain is busy playing Nora in the Broadway play 'A Doll's House', which bagged six Tony nominations, including Best Actress for Chastain. The show will wrap up on June 10. This is not her first time in theater as she has also acted in the play, 'The Heiress', in 2012 along with Dan Stevens. Speaking about theater, she told NBC's Sunday Today, "It's exhausting, but also energizing”.

“I love doing theater. It's what I first wanted to do. I was so excited by the opportunity-the idea that I could live in New York City and do theater. I feel so excited after a performance. I'm so exhausted but I can't even take a nap...I have too much adrenaline," she added.

‘I just imagined this other life’

Chastain told host Willie Geist about how she discovered her passion early in her life. "Once I started taking drama class, then I was..." The host completed her thoughts by adding, “Those were your people."

Chastain discussed returning to theater during a guest appearance on 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert'. When it came to how she felt about Broadway, Chastain said that as a young child, she would record the Tony Awards and "play it back all throughout the year."

She said, "I don't know, I just imagined this other life that I was going to have, and so to be here just feels like, it sounds corny, what this little girl was imagining is now manifested." She will next be seen in the movie, 'Mother's Instinct', with Anne Hathaway.

Tags news epcelebs