Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How many miscarriages did Tiffany Haddish had? 'Girls Trip' star reveals why she kept it a 'secret'

2023-07-25 05:24
Tiffany Haddish also opened up about her reproductive health issues, her adoption plans, and her recent breakup with Common
How many miscarriages did Tiffany Haddish had? 'Girls Trip' star reveals why she kept it a 'secret'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tiffany Haddish has revealed that she has suffered eight miscarriages in her life and how she coped with the pain and loss. In a new profile, the actor and comedian opened up about her reproductive health issues, her adoption plans, and her recent breakup with Common.

Haddish was diagnosed with probable endometriosis, a condition that affects many women and causes severe pelvic pain and heavy bleeding, especially during menstruation. The diagnosis was a “revelation” for her and she might use it as material for her comedy.

How many miscarriages did Tiffany Haddish had?

Tiffany Haddish, who suffered eight miscarriages in her life, has been living with this condition since she was a teenager and it has affected her fertility and well-being. The star of 'Girls Trip' also shared that she took parenting classes last year to qualify for adoption, but she is still unsure if she wants to bring a child into this world or handle the responsibilities of motherhood while pursuing her busy career. She loves children and she wants to give them a better life than she had growing up. She is open to adopting children of any race or background, as long as they are healthy and happy.

One of the reasons why Haddish kept most of her miscarriages a “secret” was that she didn’t want people to pity her or ask if she was okay. “I don’t want people saying: ‘Are you okay? Are you all right?’” she told the Washington Post. “Like a wounded animal, I just rather go in a cave by myself. Lick my wounds.”

Why couldn't sheTiffany Haddish conceive?

Tiffany Haddish also has a “uterus shaped like a heart” that makes it hard for her to carry a pregnancy to term. She revealed that she had eight miscarriages in total, the last one happening just days before the interview. She was devastated by each loss, but she tried to stay positive and hopeful. Haddish also talked about her relationship with rapper Common which ended when he broke up with her over the phone. “It’s where I felt safest out of all the relationships I’ve ever had,” Haddish said of their time together. “The healthiest, the funniest relationship I’ve ever had.” They had a lot in common and they supported each other’s careers and goals. She was surprised and hurt by his decision to end their relationship, but she respected his choice and wished him well.

'My jokes are my babies'

Despite the challenges and setbacks in her life, Haddish has not lost her sense of humor or her passion for her craft. She considers her jokes as her babies and they take time to develop. She even joked about her miscarriages on stage, saying “My jokes are my babies,” Haddish says during a stand-up, detailed in the Washington Post piece. “They are my children. And just like my children, jokes take time to develop. And just like babies, I really want to make it work.” She pauses. “But just like a baby,” she continues, “some of these jokes will miscarry.”

Tags news epcelebs