Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Former AEW Women’s World Champion Thunder Rosa reacts to Logan Paul’s bare-all picture with WWE US Title: 'That man knows what he’s doing'

2023-11-14 19:57
Logan Paul recently posted pictures of himself sleeping with the US championship belt, working out with it, and even taking a shower with it
Former AEW Women’s World Champion Thunder Rosa reacts to Logan Paul’s bare-all picture with WWE US Title: 'That man knows what he’s doing'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Logan Paul aka 'The Maverick', as known to his fans, defeated Rey Mysterio to win the WWE United States Championship at the Crown Jewel 2023 pay-per-view event. Former AEW Women's Champion Thunder Rosa recently weighed in on Logan's pictures proudly displaying the championship belt.

Logan Paul has been wearing the WWE US Championship belt everywhere, even in the shower, and Thunder Rosa loves what he’s doing with it. For the unversed, Paul posted several pictures of himself sleeping with the championship belt, working out with it, and even taking a shower with it.

What did Thunder Rosa say?

A former wrestler who is known for her outspoken personality, Rosa, weighed in on the matter on 'Busted Open Radio'. The conversation started when she was asked about Logan Paul's picture with the US title in the shower without his clothes on.

To this she said, "Logan Paul takes pictures with his title everywhere he goes, even when he’s completely naked and wet taking a shower. That thing was wet, soaking wet, the title I’m talking about, that’s marketing right there. That man knows what he’s doing… Some people when they win championships just take it to the next level, right?”

She even commented on fans’ reactions to the photos, saying, “We’re all talking about him and, ‘How disrespectful he is with the title.’ No, he’s making the title mean something.”

Logan Paul announces retirement after defeating Dillon Danis

Logan Paul, the co-founder of Prime Hydration, a sports energy drink brand, told 'Fox Business', "I think I’m retired from boxing. I’ve done enough going fully undefeated at 25-0. I’m going to be a wrestler now."

He added, "No more money in boxing, every company is going broke. Full-time wrestler. Beat Rey Mysterio. Fair and square for the US Championship. It feels great. It was a dominant performance. Some frog splashes, some punches, it feels good.”

Only a few weeks before losing his undefeated exhibition match against boxing icon Floyd Mayweather, Paul made his debut in the WWE.

Punch statistics indicate that despite landing 100 fewer punches than Paul, Mayweather outlanded him after eight rounds. However, no winner was declared. Following the exhibition match, Paul signed a multi-event contract with WWE within a year.

Tags news