Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Fire your eyeshadow artist': 'The Voice' coach Kelly Clarkson receives flak over 'bright' green eye makeup

2023-05-16 10:25
Being the only woman coach on 'The Voice' Season 23, Kelly Clarkson tried her best to stand out but it seems like fans didn't approve
'Fire your eyeshadow artist': 'The Voice' coach Kelly Clarkson receives flak over 'bright' green eye makeup

UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIFORNIA: Kelly Clarkson turned all the heads around with her spectacular makeup in 'The Voice' Season 23's Semi-Finals. As the coach tried getting an out-of-the-box look, she ended up gathering a lot of slams because of the boldness presented. Kelly's green eyeshadow took the fans off guard.

However, this is not the first time that Kelly became the talk of the town because of her makeup. We have seen fans discussing the coach's makeup previously as well. D. Smooth and Holly Brand perform from Kelly's team in NBC's singing show's Semi-Finals. It is to be seen who among these two will get the chance to move ahead in the show.

RELATED ARTICLES

Who are the new coaches of 'The Voice' Season 24? NBC shuffles panelists amid Blake Shelton exit

'I love my team': Kelly Clarkson addresses claims of 'toxic workplace' amid criticism

Kelly Clarkson flaunts green eye in 'The Voice' Season 23's Semi-Finals

Being the only woman coach of 'The Voice' Season 23 Kelly tried her best to stand out in Monday's Semi-Finals round. The coach was seen donning the look in a mustard yellow colored dress. It was accessorized with a black and golden belt and a few neckpieces. Kelly layered her dress with an ash-colored jacket. Flaunting her blonde hair, Kelly looked happy as she entered the stage. But, it was not Kelly's final dress that took everyone by surprise instead it was her makeup. Her eyes popped up in green eye shadow. Going ahead with a nude shade lipstick, nothing other than the light green eyeshadow sparkled more in Kelly's face. It was her eyeshadow that clashed with her subtle dress in the semi-finals, leading fans to slam Kelly's makeup skill.

'Who let Kelly Clarkson wear green eyeshadow?'

Seeing Kelly enter 'The Voice' Season 23's semi-finals' stage, a fan commented, "green eyeshadow???" To this, another asked, "Who let Kelly Clarkson wear green eyeshadow?!" Another slammed Kelly, saying, "I love your outfit but your eyeshadow is too bright it clashes..." Seeing green eyeshadow not suit Kelly's face, a fan tweeted, "no more green eye shadow please, not you." "That was very pretty, Riley. On another note, Kelly and all that green eyeshadow caught me off guard. I’m not wearing my glasses so I was like what the!?" joked another.

However, this is not the first time that Kelly has been slammed for her eye makeup. The coach was slammed by the fans in previous episodes as well. Seeing her eye makeup not be on point a fan asked Kelly, "fire your eyeshadow artist. It looks really bad." One of the fans wrote while watching one of the previous episodes, "Kelly definitely the wrong eye shadow colors for you. Your eyes look swollen." "I love you girl but the eye shadow doesn’t look good. You are beautiful," tweeted another.

'The Voice' Season 23 releases new episodes every Monday at 8 pm ET on NBC.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.