Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star makes Spotify history and breaks stadium attendance record in Sao Paulo

2023-11-25 21:19
Check out the top Taylor Swift updates of the day
Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star makes Spotify history and breaks stadium attendance record in Sao Paulo

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Taylor Swift makes Spotify history as female artist with most solo songs to surpass 1B streams

Swift made history once again after becoming the female artist having the most number of solo songs to cross one billion streams on Spotify.

As per the latest stats, Swift surpassed Ariana Grande and Adele to have a total of eight songs that garnered more than one billion Spotify streams.

READ MORE: Swifties hail Taylor Swift as she becomes female artist with most solo songs to surpass 1B streams on Spotify

Taylor Swift breaks all-time record for highest attendance at Allianz Parque stadium

Swift continued her streak of reaching newer milestones by breaking the all-time record for highest attendance at the Allianz Parque stadium in Sao Paulo for the Brazilian leg of her Eras Tour show.

Despite suffering a few setbacks due to the death of 'Swiftie' Ana Benevides amid soaring temperatures in Rio de Janeiro, the Eras Tour Brazil continued with similar enthusiasm and even drew the largest crowd ever at the aforementioned stadium venue.

READ MORE: 'Tayglobal hits again': Swifties rejoice as Taylor Swift's Sao Paulo concert breaks record for highest attendance at stadium venue

Bryan Adams says he is 'grateful' to Taylor Swift for inspiring him to re-record his masters

Canadian music artist Bryan Adams recently shared that he is "grateful" to Swift for inspiring him to re-record his masters, which led him to "feel emboldened and empowered now."

"Taylor Swift, I’m quite grateful to her because I rerecorded my masters (for 'Classic' and 'Classic Pt. II') after hearing she did it. She was my inspiration," the singer mentioned.

READ MORE: Bryan Adams ‘grateful’ to Taylor Swift for inspiring him to re-record his masters, fans want them to reunite for Eras Tour

Bizarre conspiracy theory involving Jason Kelce predicts end of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift's romance

The internet was recently abuzz with a bizzare new conspiracy theory involving Swift, her new beau Travis Kelce and the latter's brother, Jason Kelce following the recent Philadelphia Eagles vs Kansas City Chiefs game.

An eerie picture from match saw Eagles' center Kelce, quarterback and MVP candidate Jalen Hurts and running back D'Andre Swift standing in a position that co-incidentally aligned their outfits in a phrase that read "Kelce Hurts Swift."

READ MORE: Bizarre Swifties' conspiracy theory involving Jason Kelce 'predicts' end of Travis and Taylor Swift's romance

Pregnant mom gives birth amid Taylor Swift's concert in Rio de Janeiro

Maria Mendes, a 24-year-old woman, went into labor and gave birth to a healthy baby girl shortly before attending Swift's Eras Tour show in Rio. The young mother also said that she was not aware of her pregnancy and was set to attend the show after purchasing last minute tickets.

Mendes' water reportedly broke inside the washroom of Nilton Santos Olympic Stadium as Swift's music blared in the background. "When my water broke and I got into the ambulance, I felt like it was already in place to come out. I only knew it was time when the doctor put me on the ultrasound and told me that there was a 100% chance that I was pregnant at 40 weeks," she said.

READ MORE: Boy does Taylor Swift deliver! 24-yr-old goes into labor at Rio concert, but didn't know she was pregnant

Tags news