Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

HGTV star Tarek El Moussa reveals son Brayden, 8, helps him in real estate business with 'hard money loans'

2023-09-04 11:26
HGTV stars Tarek El Moussa and Chirstina Haack co-parents Talor and Brayden
HGTV star Tarek El Moussa reveals son Brayden, 8, helps him in real estate business with 'hard money loans'

NEWPORT, CALIFORNIA: Tarek El Moussa took to Instagram on Sunday to share an update about his 8-year-old son Brayden.

He claims that his son helps him with real estate by giving him hard money loans for Tarek's real estate projects.

Tarek started the video by mocking his fans for not knowing much about real estate, saying, "Did you know that my 7-year-old son knows more about real estate investing than you do."

The HGTV star then explained how he has taught his son the tricks of real estate.

He explained, "What I do is I take hard money loans from my kids for my real estate projects and typically they're $100-$200 and they're 6 month term with 100 per cent return on investment."

Tarek added, "So, if they give me a loan of $100, after 6 months they get $200."

He then explained the twist in the story saying that if his son does not have the receipt of his hard money then he is not getting the money back.

Tarek claimed, "If they don't have a signed contract from me, they're not getting money from me."

So he explained to Brayden about the contract and what happens if he loses the contract in order to make him know how important it is to keep the contract safe.

Indeed, Brayden now keeps the contract in his bedroom to keep it safe.

Tarek writes in the caption, "We’ve been teaching our kids about real estate and the importance of saving money since they were practically babies!"

He then claimed, "And I’m sure most of you can remember seeing that from the shows 😆 Both Taylor and Brayden have always loved learning about our jobs and we’ve made it a priority since day 1 to always involve them in our flips and teach them about real estate investing."

Speaking about Brayden's interest Tarek added, "Brayden has been showing a huge interest lately and he’s even a part of one of our current flips for Flipping El Moussas!"

Tarek then asked his fans, "Question for you! At what age did your kids start showing interest in your work and what’s your best approach at teaching them?"

Tarek El Moussa reveals son Brayden is 'nervous' as he joins new school

Brayden is now in 2nd grade. Tarek revealed that Brayden was feeling "nervous" to go on the 1st day of school because of him joining the new school.

Tarek shared photos of Brayden saying, "Everyone said I was crazy a few weeks ago because I said summer was almost over and for Bray it is!! I can’t believe my big boy is 8 years old and in second grade."

He then talked about Brayden's feelings, "He was really nervous because he started a new school this year so we worked last night on fun stories for him to share at school and tips on creating new friendships. Yes lol, we study everything, especially if it helps the children!"

Tarek then asked for his fans' advice, "Any parents out there have advice I can share with Bray to have a positive adjustment to his new school? I’d appreciate it."

How much does Tarek El Moussa earn from real estate business?

Tarek has sold off most of his properties in California. Moreover, the star has invested money in Florida and Texas.

Net Worth Club reports Tarek to own 8 properties in Texas at a cost of $5 M. And, the current market value of these properties is $14 M.

Tarek's net worth as of 2023 is $60 M. His monthly income sits somewhere around $520,000.

Who is Brayden El Moussa's mother?

Brayden's mother is Christina Haack. Christina and Tarek welcomed Brayden in 2015.

Even after the split, Tarek and Christina continued to co-parent the kids, Brayden and Taylor.

Tarek said to People, "The kids are the most important thing." He added, "If Mom and Dad can't get along it affects the kids, so Mom and Dad better get along."

Why did HGTV stars Tarek El Moussa and Christina Haack split?

Tarek and Christina got divorced in May 2016. Later, in December they made their split public.

The main reason for the couple parting their way was not giving enough time to each other. Amid Tarek being diagnosed with cancer, work stress, and raising their kids, both had no time for each other.

They mostly ended up fighting. Therefore, the couple decided to amicably part ways and continue co-parenting their kids.

Tags news