Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet yawns over Fox News host Jesse Watters' mind-numbing chat with woman who identifies as vampire

2023-11-01 13:25
Jesse Watters interviewed Hellie Schweizer who responded to all of the Fox News anchor’s questions
Internet yawns over Fox News host Jesse Watters' mind-numbing chat with woman who identifies as vampire

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: As Halloween looms over, Fox News anchor Jesse Watters seems to have participated in the festivities too. Although Watters didn’t dress up, he did interview Hellie Schweizer, who identifies as a “vampire.”

In this interview, Watters interviewed Hellie who responded to all of the Fox News anchor’s questions, who was visibly amused, and seldom shocked by Hellie’s responses.

The internet also weighed in on this interview, as some expressed their disappointment over this “waste of time.”

Jesse Watters meets a ‘Vampire’

Fox News anchor Jesse Watters introduced his latest guest, the “vampire,” “Meet Hellie Schweizer, she’s 28 and she lives in Ohio. She looks like she’s dressed up for Halloween but that’s no costume. For the last two years, Hellie has identified as a vampire. Yeah, she’s identified as a vampire. Primetime has questions.”

As Hellie joined Watters, the first question he asked her was, “Are you saying you like to suck blood?”

Hellie laughed and responded, “No, I am not interested in sucking anyone’s blood. I like energy, I like good vibes.”

Watters, who appeared visibly amused, “Okay, so you wear teeth like that with fangs, all the time?” asked Watters.

“As often as I can,” responded Hellie before she continued, “they can get uncomfortable sometimes but as often as I can, I’m going around everywhere like…” Hellie then put her fingers and teeth forward, in a terrifying manner, while Watters simply smiled.

Watters continued, “So Hellie, every day you dress up as a vampire, you identify as a vampire, and then you go about your day?”

Hellie expressed that sometimes she does wear a “cozy sweater” However she added, “That doesn’t mean I’m not a vampire.”

The “vampire” also mentioned there are other “living vampires” like her who choose not to cosplay, however, she chooses to because it is an “outward reflection” of her soul.

When asked by Watters what she does for work, Hellie answered that she was a “social media manager,” and in response, Watters simply laughed.

Hellie also expressed that her parents were “so proud” of her, which visibly surprised Watters. As the interview between the Fox News anchor and the “vampire” continued, the internet wasn’t too impressed.

Internet weighs in on Jesse Watters and the Vampire

On X, after Fox News anchor Jesse Watters shared his interview with the Hellie the “Vampire,” the internet was quick to respond. One person wrote, “Honestly - just unserious,” and another said, “Waste of time.”

One person even edited a picture of Watters as a vampire and wrote, “Jessecula!” another said, “4 mins ill never get back. Smh,”

“What a waste of time watching this Barnum and Bailey crap,” said one person, and another wrote, “Lord you are so stupid.”

Tags news