Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Get a life': The View's Sunny Hostin trolled as she claims Travis Kelce raised 'red flags' in interview about Taylor Swift

2023-11-22 12:27
Sunny Hostin was called out by viewers for 'talking negatively about other relationships' as she commented on Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift's romance
'Get a life': The View's Sunny Hostin trolled as she claims Travis Kelce raised 'red flags' in interview about Taylor Swift

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kansas City Chiefs legend Travis Kelce opened up about his relationship with Taylor Swift in an exclusive piece by The Wall Street Journal, which has taken the world by storm.

The View’ hosts have previously talked about Swift and Kelce on the show, and on Tuesday, they dived into Kelce’s interview with The Wall Street Journal where he was “ready to tell his story.”

As the hosts had an in-depth conversation about Kelce and Swift’s relationship, and the article, Sunny Hostin claimed that the NFL player “raised some red flags” in the interview, and the internet was not impressed.

Sunny Hostin weighs in on Travis Kelce’s interview about Taylor Swift

Moderator and host Whoopi Goldberg started off the topic about Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift on ‘The View’, which earned a laugh from the audience, “Let's talk about what's really important, okay, Taylor Swift, and Travis Kelce. Oh, okay,” she paused as the audience cheered before she added, “The Chiefs lost, okay, yesterday. Okay?”

Before Goldberg could continue, Joy Behar asked, “Who are the Chiefs?”

Goldberg responded, “They are a football team,” and continued, “They're the most talked about celebrity couple in the world right now, but in a new wide-ranging interview with The Wall Street Journal, Mr Kelce said he doesn't want to talk about it too much for fear of pushing her away, okay? So, that's what you need to know.”

Sunny Hostin weighed in on Kelce’s interview with the Wall Street Journal, “You know, some of the things he said raised red flags for me. He said ‘The biggest thing to me? Make sure I don't say anything that would push Taylor away.’ What is he hiding?”

She continued, “Because for me I want to know the good, the bad, and the ugly up front. My husband showed me all his stuff and I was like, why am I marrying this man? But, you know, he's sending in his representative so that he doesn't offend her in any way. That's not real life. People offend you sometimes.”

Internet lashes out at Sunny Hostin’s remarks on Travis Kelce

After Sunny Hostin claimed Travis Kelce’s interview “raised some red flags,” the internet was quick to respond. One person wrote, “I understand red flags and all, but they’re holding his feet to the fire and making lots of assumptions about his character.”

“He doesn’t want to say anything to the press that will push her away not anything to her. My god Sunny needed to read for comprehension,” expressed one user, and another joked, “Any man that walks in front of Sunny gives her red flag warnings, even a male cat.”

“I cannot stand sunny she is worse than your 50-plus years old. And they're both 30 plus to different situations sit down sunny because none of what he said is a red flag,” wrote one user.

“Sunny always talk negatively about other relationship like she knows what’s going on. Everybody's relationships are different they are not like yours SUNNY!!!! What works for you may not work for others!!!” a user exclaimed. Another said, “Dude Sunny...He is talking about disappointing her...Get a life.”