Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

iShowSpeed reacts to being unbanned from Twitch after two years: 'I’m a grown man now'

2023-10-19 14:52
IShowSpeed's ban from Twitch has been lifted and his fans are overjoyed to have him back on the platform
iShowSpeed reacts to being unbanned from Twitch after two years: 'I’m a grown man now'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: IShowSpeed rejoices as Twitch lifts two-year ban.

In a surprising twist, the internet sensation IShowSpeed is celebrating his remarkable return to Twitch nearly two years after his account was permanently banned. The streamer has shared his joy and personal development since the incident initially led to his ban.

ShowSpeed is a prominent figure in the world of live streaming. He initially gained significant popularity on Twitch and quickly became a household name.

In December 2021, his Twitch channel was permanently suspended following an incident that transpired during a live stream alongside fellow content creator Adin Ross.

In the wake of the ban, Speed found a new home on YouTube, where he continued to gather a substantial following, solidifying his status as one of the platform's most-watched broadcasters.

But, the unexpected twist occurred in October 2023 when fans noticed that IShowSpeed's Twitch channel had been unbanned.

This surprising development coincided with statements from Twitch’s CEO, Dan Clancy, who hinted at granting “second chances” to some permanently banned streamers.

The precise reasons behind IShowSpeed’s ban reversal remain undisclosed.

iShowSpeed rejoins Twitch

Over a week after the unbanning, on October 18, IShowSpeed acknowledged the important news during a live YouTube broadcast.

As he interacted with his loyal fan base, he shared the exciting update, saying, “Chat, guess what? I forgot all about this. Guess what, y’all? … I am literally unbanned on Twitch! I can go in somebody’s chat right now and say, ‘What’s good?’”

He reflected on the passage of time, remarking, “It’s been two years, y’all. It’s been two damn years, and I’m finally unbanned. It took a long damn time. I was sixteen, chat! I was sixteen the last time I got banned.”

IShowSpeed’s return to Twitch marks a turning point in his career, demonstrating personal growth and maturity in adversity.

As he reenters the streaming world, fans and followers eagerly anticipate the content and experiences he’ll bring to the platform, hoping that a new chapter of success and positivity will mark his return.

Internet reacts to IShowSpeed's return to Twitch

The internet is abuzz with excitement and intrigue after IShowSpeed’s remarkable return to Twitch after a two-year ban.

Social media platforms and online communities have been flooded with reactions and conversations surrounding the popular streamer’s unexpected resurgence.

One user said, “Ishowspeed never fails to clap my cheeks.” the other user wrote, “WE JUST LOVE SPEED.” Another user commented, “Speed making his big comeback, real W.”

The fourth user commented, “Speed makes me feel complete.”

Tags news