Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Bachelor in Paradise' fans furious after they spot Rachel Recchia with Season 20 villain Brayden Bowers

2023-08-22 12:17
'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9 is nearly here, giving your favorite Bachelor Nation alums another chance to meet, mingle, and find love
'Bachelor in Paradise' fans furious after they spot Rachel Recchia with Season 20 villain Brayden Bowers

SAYULITA, MEXICO: It's that time of year once more! Season 9 of 'Bachelor in Paradise' is nearly here, giving your favorite Bachelor Nation alums another chance to meet, mingle, and make out on the beaches of Mexico — and, perhaps, walk away with a lasting love connection.

'The Bachelor' franchise is shifting to Thursdays this autumn, and that includes a new season of 'Bachelor In Paradise'. And, if the debut Season 9 trailer is any indicator, Thursday nights will be more intense than ever before. In classic 'Bachelor In Paradise' fashion, the teaser begins with a couple kissing on the sand before being completely swept out by a wave. While former Bachelorette Rachel Recchia may be getting another chance at love, one possibility of coupling has fans worried.

Is Rachel Recchia returning to Paradise?

Recent seasons have seen marriages and kids, but they've also seen infidelity allegations and devastating breakups, even between fan-favorite couples. What do the most recent 'Bachelor in Paradise' spoilers have to say about this year's beach couples?

Reality Steve has already reported on some of this season's links, and there are some surprises in store. Let's start with one of the most anticipated newcomers: Rachel Recchia, last year's co-Bachelorette. Rachel became "involved" with Tanner Courtad while at the beach, according to Reality Steve. Rachel, on the other hand, self-eliminated outside a rose ceremony, according to the Bachelor Nation blogger.

"This is crazy getting a second chance," Rachel says after enjoying a passionate kiss with who looks to be Jordan Vandergriff in a Monday, August 21, first look at 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9. "I think things happen for a reason."

Rachel met Jordan while co-starring on season 19 of 'The Bachelorette' with Gabby Windey. Despite wanting to "like [Jordan] a lot" when they dated last year, Rachel told an ABC producer during the show's second week that the twosome lacked chemistry, and he was sent home.

Rachel later proposed to Tino Franco in Mexico at the Season 19 finale, but their love was short-lived. Tino kissed another lady while they were going through a difficult moment in their relationship following filming. While Aven Jones, who made it to Rachel's final two, turned up to woo her later that year during her After the Final Rose special, Rachel ended up leaving the season unmarried.

Internet dread at the thoughts of Brayden Bowers and Rachel Recchia

The teaser revealed much of the Season 9 group, which includes several male suitors from Charity Lawson's season of 'The Bachelorette', such as Aaron Bryant, Charity's third runner-up; fireman Aaron Schwartzman; and the season's love-him-or-hate-him baddie, Brayden Bowers.

On 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 9, Rachel is hoping for romance — and Jordan isn't the only one vying for her heart. In Monday's teaser, the reality star also captures the attention of former Bachelorette season 20 participant Brayden. Despite getting Charity's First Impression Rose earlier this year, Brayden was forced to leave the competition in week four after Charity selected Aaron as the group date winner. While he returned two dates later, he left for good soon after, realizing he was "getting in over [his] head."

Brayden appears to be more ready for romance now, telling Rachel during a champagne toast, "Cheers to finding someone who can match my crazy."

Fans on Twitter asked, "now why is Rachel sitting with Brayden…" One prayed, "Praise the lord please don’t let Rachel and Brayden be a thing in paradise." One fan noted, "Rachel’s face said she would not touch Brayden with a 10-foot pole and I love her for that." A fourth user tweeted, "i get so angry when i see Brayden next to Rachel. STAY AWAY FROM HER."

One fan asked, "Have there really been rumors about Rachel and Brayden bc like don’t make fun of me or anything but I could see it." While others argued, "not me feeling a lil chemistry between rachel and brayden in the studio audience." "Rachel and Brayden make me want to throw up," wrote another. One also wrote, "Rachel stay the f**k away from Brayden PLEASE YOU CAN DO BETTER."

Who is Rachel Recchia?

Rachel Recchia, a professional pilot and flight instructor from Orlando, Florida, is 27 years old. Rachel initially became a member of Bachelor Nation when she appeared on Clayton Echard's season of 'The Bachelor' in 2020, when she made it to the final three but did not get the final rose.

She returned to 'The Bachelorette' to find her own happiness, however, it was not without its challenges. For the first time in Bachelorette history, two ladies were allowed into the house, and the guys chose which woman to compete for.

Who is Brayden Bowers?

Brayden Bowers is a compelling 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 contestant who has left an indelible mark on Bachelor Nation. Brayden is of Caucasian and Native American origin, which adds to the show's cultural knowledge. Despite his young age of 25, Brayden is mature and looking for something meaningful in love.

'Bachelor In Paradise' premieres on Thursday, September 28 at 9 pm on ABC