Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate urges fans in Thanksgiving post to list things they are thankful for, Internet calls him 'stoned'

2023-11-26 19:58
Andrew Tate said, 'Fighting to maintain and retain, fighting to gain or obtain'
Andrew Tate urges fans in Thanksgiving post to list things they are thankful for, Internet calls him 'stoned'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the controversial social media figure frequently criticized for his divisive views, recently used the platform X (formerly Twitter) to encourage his followers to compile a list of things they are grateful for on Thanksgiving Day, and express their commitment to defending those things.

Tate is known for sharing extensive monologues on X.

Andrew Tate asks fans to make lists on Thanksgiving Day

In a recent tweet, Tate said, "Thanksgiving has passed, A wonderful holiday where many sit down with their families to talk about everything they're thankful for."

Tate conveyed, "Here is the truth. You’re not thankful for something if you won’t fight to keep it. From your 6pack to your girlfriend. Fighting to maintain and retain, fighting to gain or obtain. That shows genuine appreciation, it's not just empty words."

He further said, "You may have your health now but I promise you, if you do not fight for her she will leave you. Along with your money and girlfriend and the love of your children. This is the reality of life as a man."

According to Tate, "If you're a man of any value at all you will be overworked and underappreciated. You will finish the day tired and dirty, prepared to do the same thing again tomorrow. What's the alternative? To quit? Quitting is a luxury reserved for those whose family does not depend. The traditional man of the household is not afforded such luxury."

He continued, "And the temporary satisfaction of quitting is outweighed by the eternal suffering of failing. Struggle to be a somebody. Or struggle in life as a nobody. I chose to become a somebody. You will struggle either way. Struggle is certain."

Tate encouraged his followers to make a list of things they are thankful for and stated, "Here is what you must do. Make a list of all you're thankful for and write next to each one how you will fight harder to improve or retain said item."

He added, "All of it. That is true thankfulness. The ability to do the uncomfortable in its name. To sit your fat a** on a chair and say "I'm thankful for" while watching Netflix and stuffing your face with chips means absolutely nothing. When swords are drawn."

Tate continued, "Will you die to defend it?Yes or no? Are you thankful? Or not? The war is never-ending. Your fire can never go out. The eternal flame which burns your eternal rage. Unlimited will to fight. Being truly thankful for what you have and what you're building towards. You will work 15-hour days and still make time for the gym."

He concluded saying, "You will become rich and retire your Mum. You will turn yourself from total shit to the absolute best. I may be hated by the mainstream media for tweeting these truths to you. But those who listen and understand will become great."

Trolls call Andrew Tate 'stoned'

After Tate's tweet encouraging his followers to compile a list of things they're grateful for, numerous users stepped forward to share their perspectives.

A user compared Tate to Shakespeare and wrote, "Tate is modern day Shakespeare. Change my mind."

Another user wrote, "What's with the eyes? You all trying to look tougher? It looks weaker."

A user stated, "Toxic masculinity."

A user commented, "Man states stoned thoughts whilst sober. It's a gift."

Tags news