Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘It's giving grooming’: Internet calls out Harry Jowsey as he gifts $14K bracelet to ‘DWTS’ partner Rylee Arnold amid dating rumors

2023-11-29 09:21
Harry Jowsey gifted a $14,000 bracelet to his 'DWTS' partner Rylee Arnold during their Thanksgiving celebration, fueling speculation about their relationship
‘It's giving grooming’: Internet calls out Harry Jowsey as he gifts $14K bracelet to ‘DWTS’ partner Rylee Arnold amid dating rumors

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Harry Jowsey is showering some love on his 'Dancing With The Stars' partner Rylee Arnold.

Recently, Arnold shared on TikTok that she received a pricey gift from 'Too Hot To Handle' alum as they spend Thanksgiving together.

In the video, she showed her Thanksgiving OOTD to her fans and soon after, she gave her TikTok followers a close-up look at the $14,600 Van Cleef and Arpels bracelet.

The TikTok showed her saying, "You guys, I can't believe he got it for me. I think it is literally the most beautiful bracelet I have ever seen. Like, I'm just the luckiest girl ever. I am literally obsessed with it. I think it is the cutest thing ever."

Soon after, the netizens began expressing their views on the duo's relationship status in the comments.

One social media user wrote, "Gifting someone with a van cleef bracelet, it definitely means something more than a friendship. but then again, she’s 18 and 26😵‍💫."

Another user penned, "Not a grown man and a teenager.."

Followed by a person who commented, "SHES SO YOUNGGGGG not cute Harry."

An internet user said, "It’s giving grooming…"

A comment read, "Harry tryna get her lol."

Another user quipped, "Rylee you are cute as a button but not so sure it is the correct thing to brag about a 14,000 dollar bracelet to everyone?"

Are Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold dating?

Every now and then, Harry and Rylee have repeatedly denied that they are dating each other.

However, things got a bit interesting when he spent his Thanksgiving with Arnold and her family after their elimination from the show 'Dancing With The Stars.'

In a recent episode of the Lightweights Podcast, Rylee said, "Harry didn’t have any plans for Thanksgiving. My family always goes all out for Thanksgiving. All the dinner, all the games. So, I was like, ‘Harry’s got to join. He’s got to have a Thanksgiving this year.’ So, he came along.”

She went on to say, "He came to my family’s Thanksgiving. They came down to California to do Thanksgiving here so I could be there, and he joined, and it was really fun."

When did Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold spark romance rumors?

Jowsey and Arnold sparked dating rumors when they were clicked by the paps while holding hands on October 21, 2023.

At that point, the YouTube star and his 'Dancing With The Stars' partner were seen out and about at the Hollywood Palladium.

Not long ago, Arnold spoke about the dating speculations of her and Harry and said, "I thought it was kind of funny."

She added, "There wasn't a part of me that was like, 'I wish this wasn't happening.' But I didn't really have any thoughts about it."

Harry Jowsey and Rylee Arnold were eliminated from 'DWTS' Season 32 during Taylor Swift's episode

The duo was eliminated from 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 during Taylor Swift's episode that saw the light of day on November 21.

However, after their eviction from the show, the pair spent Thanksgiving together.

While making an appearance on the November 26 episode of the Lightweights Podcast, Arnold talked about how they spent their Thanksgiving together and said, "It was really fun. He had a good time, I think. And all my nieces and nephew love him."

The dancing pro also talked about their bond and added, "Our relationship is just so fun. We really just connected a lot. When you're in the show, the person and the partner you're with, you just build this connection because you go through so much together—like so much, I don't know, just stress and anxiety."

She continued, "And I think that we really bonded and had a good time together....It's gonna be hard because I live in Utah, he lives here. So, we'll see what ends up happening. But I think we'll definitely stay in touch."

Tags news