Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Donald Trump takes a dig at 'Fox & Friends' for displaying 'absolutely worst pictures' of him

2023-08-18 11:17
Donald Trump has had a rocky relationship with news networks and this time it seems like he is unhappy with Fox News
Donald Trump takes a dig at 'Fox & Friends' for displaying 'absolutely worst pictures' of him

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The campaigning for the 2024 Presidential Election is already in full swing. The candidates don't seem to be faring much better as America waits its breath for the upcoming year.

Former President Donald Trump has had a rocky relationship with news networks over controversial headlines and news.

Recently, Trump took to his social media, Truth Social, to show his unhappiness towards Fox News and their morning show 'Fox & Friends'.

The 77-year-old took a swipe at Fox News, accusing it of hiding national polls that show him defeating President Biden.

Meanwhile, Trump also accused 'Fox & Friends' morning show of using 'absolutely worst pictures' of him.

Donald Trump slams 'Fox & Friends' for showing 'absolutely worst pictures' of him

Taking to the Truth Social platform, Trump disclosed his latest issue with 'Fox & Friends'.

He wrote on his page saying, "They purposely show the absolutely worst pictures of me, especially the big ‘orange’ one with my chin pulled way back. They think they are getting away with something, they’re not. Just like 2016 all over again…And then they want me to debate!”

The network, especially the hosts Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt, and Brian Kilmeade, have been desperate about wanting the former president to participate in the first GOP debate hosted by Fox News.

But Trump's chances of showing up have been highly unlikely as he seems unhappy with Fox News.

Donald Trump accuses 'Fox & Friends' of hiding national polls

Another one of his complaints with Fox News was 'Fox & Friends' not displaying his poll status where he is winning over Biden.

"Why doesn't Fox and Friends show all of the Polls where I am beating Biden, by a lot. They just won't do it!" Trump wrote on Truth Social.

On August 23, Fox News will host the inaugural Republican presidential debate, as Trump mentioned.

Trump has not confirmed his attendance at the event and has hinted that he may organize a competing event either during the Fox News debate or later that same evening.