Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kim Kardashian feels she's a 'new me' as her confidence before divorce 'stemmed from a partner I trusted'

2023-06-27 07:21
'I'm a problem solver for a lot of people in emergency situations. So far I haven't let anything really break me,' Kim Kardashian said
Kim Kardashian feels she's a 'new me' as her confidence before divorce 'stemmed from a partner I trusted'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kim Kardashian is a "new me" after her divorce as she shared how she has been overcoming various struggles that have now given her the ability to reinvent herself after he split from Kanye West.

During an interview with Vogue Italia, the 43-year-old confessed, "I do feel like it's a new me. My prior confidence stemmed from having a partner whose opinion I trusted so much," and added, "When that happens you kind of lose your own. Now I'm at a time where I just want to do the right thing."

'I want to appreciate everything and everyone around me'

Talking about making a shift in her priorities for a better relationship with her family and friends, the 'Kardashians' star said, "I want to appreciate everything and everyone around me, mind my own business, and value my relationships with my kids."

"In terms of what I want to leave behind, I'm not the type of person who forgets about [where] she came from. I am grateful for all of it," continued the SKIMS founder who split with West in March 2022. The separated exes tied the knot in 2014 a year after they welcomed their first daughter North, 10. The couple also shared other children via surrogate, Saint, seven, Chicago, five, and Psalm, four.

'I haven't let anything really break me'

The reality star went on to talk about experiencing emotional trauma and shared that to figure out her ability to remain resilient amid difficult situations, she sought out spiritual counsel. "I did have a reading with a medium not too long ago who said my soul had done so much soul work in past lives that the way I handle stress and pressure is now completely clear. That’s why I can handle so much," Kim recalled.

"It’s true, in times of crisis I'll get a little bit stressed out, but I'm a problem solver for a lot of people in emergency situations. So far I haven't let anything really break me," she added, according to People.

Kim says she gets 'so protective' of her sister Khloe

During her chat with Hailey Bieber on her YouTube series, 'Who's in my Bathroom', Kim opened up about why she is protective of her family when it comes to speculations and public opinions. "People want to believe what they want to believe and you can't change that. So it's about finding your inner peace and like, you being okay with that," she said.

"Khloe [Kardashian] gets a lot of s**t and I just get so protective of her because I feel like she gets it the worst. And it's so frustrating and people don't ever want to take a second to be like, she's human," Kim explained.

Tags news