Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Here's why Logan Paul apologized to Dillon Danis' mother: 'I swear to God I didn’t wanna do that'

2023-08-31 21:59
Logan Paul has apologized to Dillon Danis' mother for saying something inappropriate about her
Here's why Logan Paul apologized to Dillon Danis' mother: 'I swear to God I didn’t wanna do that'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Logan Paul recently apologized to Dillon Danis’ mother Nikki Danis for passing inappropriate comments on her during the feud that his son started. Dillon Danis has been continuously trolling Paul’s fiancee Nina Agdal.

Logan Paul expressed regret for his remarks when he was asked about them in a recent interview on FLAGRANT. Logan Paul and Dillon Danis have crossed some lines with their trash talk ahead of their bout, making the build-up rather unpleasant and personal.

Logan Paul regrets his actions

During the interview, Logan Paul said, “What do you want from me? You want me to be an angel? [You insinuated his mom was a prostitute] Nah, nah, nah. I didn’t wanna do that. Nikki, I’m sorry, I’m f*****g sorry. I swear to God I didn’t wanna do that.”

He added, “And you’re right. You’re right. I did do it. And I did it because I was pushed to a line ‘cause my opponent crossed a line and I shouldn’t have stooped to his level. I shouldn’t. Nikki, I’m f*****g sorry. You raised a scumbag, you did. He’s a bad person. And he got me to a place where I didn’t wanna go.”

At the launch press conference on August 22, Logan Paul and Dillon Danis got into an ugly argument over each other's parents, with Paul calling Danis' mother a "prostitute."

Logan Paul has ‘dirt’ on Dillon Danis

As the former UFC fighter insists that he has a "nuclear" picture of Logan Paul's fiancee Nina Agdal, Logan Paul claims to have "dirt" on Dillon Danis.

The animosity between Logan Paul and Dillon Danis has always been personal, but it has intensified now that they have agreed to engage in physical combat.

Dillon Danis has been sending actual and photoshopped pictures of Logan's fiancee Nina Agdal to her ex-boyfriends and other famous people. The YouTuber has criticized Dillon's attacks on his fiancee and claimed he isn't "fazed" by the former UFC fighter's antics.

Out of all the pictures, Danis says he has one "nuclear" picture that, if shared before the fight, may cause it to be called off. Logan disputed that and asserted that he, too, had information on his rival.

Logan's business partner in PRIME, KSI, brought it up during episode 392 of his 'IMPAULSIVE' Podcast, saying that Dillon has been looking for information on him and his current girlfriend.

“He’s attacking an uninvolved third party, a woman, and it’s all he has! And I get it, all is fair in love and war but sort of because I look at myself and go - the amount of dirt I have sitting in my phone!” Logan Paul said.

Logan Paul claims Dillon Danis’ face ‘melted’ during interview

Dillon Danis, according to Logan Paul, was a shell of his online persona when they spoke in person. By posting images of his fiancee Nina Agdal with other men, Danis has been mercilessly making fun of Paul online.

The two had their first face-to-face encounter at the premiere press conference in London last week. Paul has described the uncomfortable interview that followed.

"I can't wait for that [interview] to come out because when Dillon showed up to that face-to-face, the man was melting. I'm not just saying this to be a tough guy, a puddle of a man. He locked himself in his room for 30 minutes and was ghosting us, we shamed him and then he came down nervously sweating," Paul said on his 'IMPAULSIVE' podcast.

Earlier last week, Danis shared a personal video of Agdal, which has now received over 100 million views. Paul has stated that Danis' remarks have not had an impact on his relationship with Agdal and that the two have rather become closer.

Tags news